Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Lorrie C.Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder uploaded by Molly M.

BY CASCADE

Rinses away residue, leaves dishes sparkling. Our Shine Shield formula provides excellent shine for your glasses. With the grease fighting power of Dawn. Phosphate free. Safe for septic tanks. see more...

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn Powder
  • "Not as convenient as the little packets but it does get my dishes clean when it's all I have!" in 1 review
Paige H.
Greensboro, NC
Cascade is the only dishwasher detergent brand that I trust to get my dishes clean.  I HATE having to rewash or scrape food off after the cycle.  I never have to do that with Cascade.  I highly recommend this brand unless you just like dried food on your dishes.
Jill K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a high end dishes washing machine, when I had a service call because of dishes not cleaning well, the rep said only use dawn. And just a teaspoon and he was right. My dishes get clean and no more problems. I'm sold
Laura C.
Powder is not ideal due to spills, but I find it much more affordable than pods. And a normal sized box will last for months. Extra large box from super stores has lasted me almost a full year! I like this because on two dishwashers, one older, one brand new, I've gotten the same level of awesome cleaning. And again, it will last a very long time! I run about two to three loads a week and a normal sized box lasts me about six months. Price is great too, especially for how long it can last.
Damaa B.
You know that little label in your dishwasher that tells you that they recommend you use Cascade as your dishwashing detergent? Well, they aren't kidding. I have tried other brands and the only one that actually cleans the dishes and doesn't leave a chalky residue is Cascade. If I run out and have to use one of my back ups I will typically have to rewash my dishes either by hand or once I get my beloved Cascade.
Christina R.
Cascade is my go to brand when it comes to dish detergent. I prefer the Cascade with Dawn. Sometimes it clumps a bit in the dishwasher. It's a bit on the pricey side for a dishwasher powder. I would say yes give it a try.
Tammy M.
Yakima, WA
I use Dawn dishwashing soap so when I saw that Cascade had Dawn powder in it, it was my only choice. This product work very well and I put them in a handy bucket under my sink. It has a nice scent and I have never noticed any residue on my dishes. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Lorrie C.
We think Cascade Powder is hands down the best dishwasher detergent available! We've tried so many other brands and tablets and this is the only thing that totally cleans our dishes without having to rinse the dishes! Love it!
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
This is the best dishwasher detergent that I have found both in quality and value. It is very effective and each box I buy lasts a super long time. I never find stuck on food after running the dishwasher like I have with other brands. I would definitely recommend.
Heather M.
Commerce City, CO
We really like Cascade with Dawn. It cuts the greasy film on dishes a lot better. It is effective. Sometimes we get a film on our dishes. I would recommend this product. We will continue to use it and believe that it works better than anything else out there.
Markeita R.
This product is everything it has a touch of dawn in it which is a good grease fighter and it gets the dishes even your pots and pans sparkling clean evening food that is set on for I day great all pots and pants as well and it gets out spaghetti sauce on your plastic containers