Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#106 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Angel K.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN

I have always liked the results that #Cascade leaves in my dishes with. Although it is time for a new dishwasher at my home. The tried but true Cascade with the kick of Dawn is about the only dishwashing detergent that can handle the hard water in my area. I have always been a fan of #Cascade, however it I have tried others and #Cascade is about the only one that can get the job done without hand washing my dishes first which defeats the whole purpose of the dishwasher! I also like the fact that it comes in packets, the gel, or the original formula because my dishwasher has a hard time completely dissolving packets.
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Columbus, OH

I love these dishwasher pods, I rinse all the leftover food from the dishes because if you don't it can ruin your dishwasher over time, and it obviously does not work as well if you leave food on the dishes.
But it leaves our dishes sparkling clean, the glasses shiny, never any leftover residue, smells good.
I absolutely love these.
and they are also decently cheap for as good as they work.
Darcy P.
Darcy P.
Ft Washington, MD

Although most people use the Cascade ActionPacs, I have relied on the powder detergent for as long as I can remember for cleaning all my dishes. With the addition of Dawn, this product tackles both food bits and hard water stains, and doesn't ruin my budget. I've also found it helps with stains from tomato sauces better than other products.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, GA

I use cascade dishwasher detergent with dawn every time I use my dishwasher. I love how cascade made a product using dawn to help cut through food and grease stains. Cascade always leaves my dishes spotless. The detergent has a pleasant scent and is not super expensive. I would recommend cascade products to anyone who uses a dishwasher.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Meridian, ID

I think this is the one we use... Lol. I'm only 14 so I don't typically really, read the dishwasher detergent when I'm bored... So not totally sure but if this is the correct one, which I do recognize the box, but I cant whatsoever speak to how good it is, to be honest I couldn't skip the question so here I am rambling!
sadie s.
sadie s.
Cheltenham, PA

Works well enough. Maybe not the best dishwashing detergent, but I can't complain. My dishwasher is a bit old, so that might be part of the problem. Overall, the glasswear is still a little foggy, but it doesn't affect how clean the dishes actually are. If you find this on a sale, I wouldn't say to not pick it up.
Megan S.
Megan S.

I prefer the standard pour into the machine powder over the little pods and liquid. I think it has better results and provides a better clean. You can get it at your grocery store in the cleaning aisle. It's my go to standard for the dishwasher, so I would certainly recommend to others.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

I wish I could afford the little packs of dishwasher soap, but the box of powder is trusty and always reliable. The scent is fine and it is affordable. I usually purchase this at Dollar General or Target. A box usually last me six to eight weeks. My dishes always come out clean.
Eddie V.
Eddie V.
San Leandro, CA

Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn is a perfect combination. I usually buy it at Walmart where I sometimes caught it on sale so thats good value right there. I like the way the glasses and plates come out streak free. I highly recommend this to my family and friends.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Belcamp, MD

I almost always try to purchase Cascade dishwasher detergent. It is very pricey, and sometimes I have to purchase a less expensive brand. I enjoy the smell of Cascade, and I normally purchase this product at my local grocery store. I would purchase this product again.

Join Now