Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#90 in Dishwashing Detergent
Shine Shield Formula with the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn Rinses away residue,. Leaves Dishes Sparkling! Phosphate free Cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left but Shine.  Plus new Shine Shield™ Helps stop permanent damage before it starts! Get an amazing clean with the perfect combination . Combine the outstanding cleaning of Cascade with the grease-fighting power of Dawn for clean dishes that are automatically clean every time.  It cleans so thoroughly virtually nothing is left behind but pure clean, pure shine. Questions?
Photos (2)
Angel K.
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN

I have always liked the results that #Cascade leaves in my dishes with. Although it is time for a new dishwasher at my home. The tried but true Cascade with the kick of Dawn is about the only dishwashing detergent that can handle the hard water in my area. I have always been a fan of #Cascade, however it I have tried others and #Cascade is about the only one that can get the job done without hand washing my dishes first which defeats the whole purpose of the dishwasher! I also like the fact that it comes in packets, the gel, or the original formula because my dishwasher has a hard time completely dissolving packets.
Darcy P.
Darcy P.
Ft Washington, MD

Although most people use the Cascade ActionPacs, I have relied on the powder detergent for as long as I can remember for cleaning all my dishes. With the addition of Dawn, this product tackles both food bits and hard water stains, and doesn't ruin my budget. I've also found it helps with stains from tomato sauces better than other products.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, GA

I use cascade dishwasher detergent with dawn every time I use my dishwasher. I love how cascade made a product using dawn to help cut through food and grease stains. Cascade always leaves my dishes spotless. The detergent has a pleasant scent and is not super expensive. I would recommend cascade products to anyone who uses a dishwasher.
Lily W.
Lily W.
Meridian, ID

I think this is the one we use... Lol. I'm only 14 so I don't typically really, read the dishwasher detergent when I'm bored... So not totally sure but if this is the correct one, which I do recognize the box, but I cant whatsoever speak to how good it is, to be honest I couldn't skip the question so here I am rambling!
sadie s.
sadie s.
Cheltenham, PA

Works well enough. Maybe not the best dishwashing detergent, but I can't complain. My dishwasher is a bit old, so that might be part of the problem. Overall, the glasswear is still a little foggy, but it doesn't affect how clean the dishes actually are. If you find this on a sale, I wouldn't say to not pick it up.
Shanice C.
Shanice C.
albany

Cascade dishwasher detergent works amazing. My dishes come out sparkling clean even the dishes were the food was baked on and left to sit for a while. There's no residue left on my dishes at all and I don't have to run the dishwasher multiple times for them to get clean. Cascade gets the job done the first time
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Midvale, UT

The Cascade Dishwasher Detergent with Dawn is amazing.I use it in my dishwasher and have for months now. It doesn't leave that nasty residue that others have left on my dishes in the past. I would recommend it to others in a heartbeat especially if they have that residue problem as well.
Megan S.
Megan S.

I prefer the standard pour into the machine powder over the little pods and liquid. I think it has better results and provides a better clean. You can get it at your grocery store in the cleaning aisle. It's my go to standard for the dishwasher, so I would certainly recommend to others.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

I wish I could afford the little packs of dishwasher soap, but the box of powder is trusty and always reliable. The scent is fine and it is affordable. I usually purchase this at Dollar General or Target. A box usually last me six to eight weeks. My dishes always come out clean.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
tempe, AZ

I love this dish soap. It really doesn't leave water marks on my dishes after I take them out of the dish washer. I personally think it has a faint scent to it, which is sort of weird when I'm eating my food, but if it's clean it's clean. I recommend this very much.