BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Dishwasher Cleaner Fresh Scent 2 ct see more...

Jared A.
Cayce
I typically use this once a month as we only use our dishwasher every few days. Keeps it clean and running smoothly. I have never had to re wash any of our dishes and I feel it keeps my dishwasher clean and odor free.
Jodi S.
These dishwashing tablets are great. The price is definitely too much. Targets brand is comparable. But these smell good and leave my dishes clean with no spots. I would purchase again if they are on sale
Rebecca D.
Grayson
I love these! Just pop and wash, it gets rid of any funky old water or food smells. I do have a stainless tub so it doesn't stain, this makes it shiny with a nice fresh scent. I buy them about monthly.
Erin H.
cleans my dishes for the most part. sometimes there is still food residue which is annoying, I shouldn't have to clean my dishes twice. I'll be trying a different brand next time.
Amy F.
This is by far my favorite dishwasher detergent. I really like the little gel pods in comparison to the powder formula. It is so easy to use, simply put the pod in the detergent dispenser and press start. I also like that each pod is self contained and doesn't have a separate wrapper like other brands. I feel like Cascade is the leader in the market and it is super easy to find. Even if another brand is on sale a bit cheaper I still reach for the Cascade.
Nicole M.
I would have to say out of all the dishwasher products I have tried this one works the best but I think dishwasher tabs detergents powder are all away over price and your dishes don't come as clean as when you wash them by hand so I don't think it really matters what product to use regardless you are better off washing them by hand but if I had to use the dishwasher and when I do use my dishwasher this is the only product I will use
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
Cascade Dishwasher Cleaner does a decent job. It may have just been my individual dishwasher, but I found that I was till scrubbing bits of food after I ran this cleaner through. It smells pleasant, is fairly priced, I just don't feel like it lived up to my expectations.
Jenn D.
Orlando, FL
I think these usually leave my dishes clean but sometimes I will have to rewash my dishes... not often though so don't let that scare you!! For the most part it does an amazing job, is very easy to use, and smells good! I would still recommend them just off of ease of use!
Priscila U.
Good product leave the dishes very clean cut the grease.It has a nice scent it is very effective but I disappointing with the price it the most expensive in the market I usually buy in Bj's but now I changed to bj's brand to see how it work
Jana T.
It's the perfect match for our whirlpool washer. It's a bit pricey than the other brands but how it works totally makes up for it. Even if I sometimes leave super dirty dishes in the washer, it still comes clean and spotless after.