Cascade® Dawn® Lemon Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 90 ct Plastic Container uploaded by April H.

BY CASCADE #46 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade ActionPacs power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent and the grease-fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in Cascade ActionPacs dishwashing detergent, and go! see more...

• Do you find that this leaves spots. I hate having to wipe glassw...1 Answers
Susanna G.
Susanna G.
Nashua, NH
These pods are very convenient for our dishwasher. They work very well and get our dishes clean. The pods never dry up in their container and can be saved for a while if you buy the big container. I continue to purchase these pods over others because it is cost effective and good value.
Rosemarie C.
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I have finally found the best dishwasher detergent. I should have known because I have also used Dawn for handwashing my dishes and love Dawn. The clean lemony scent is amazing also. Dawson products are reasonably priced also, which is always a good thing.
Robin B.
Robin B.
These gel pacs work great to get my dishes clean and spot free. I recently switched to cascade from another brand that I was pleased with already, but in comparison cascade works so much better at cleaning off food residue and leaving dishes sparkly clean!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
I loved these dishwasher packs, but I felt like the acidity of the lemon scent wore down our metal dishware! Besides this, they cleaned well and had a great scent, and were a great price once I found a coupon for $1 off the 90-ct container. But only use with plastic or glassware!
Samantha Q.
Samantha Q.
Dallas, TX
I love cascade. Whenever i am in the hurry or dont feel like washing dishes. I pop the small detergent in the dish washer and voila my dishes are clean and spotless. No stains no odor smelling. Fresh and good to go like regular dish washing.
Ronda N.
Ronda N.
This is the brand of dishwasher tablets I buy, I love how it comes in a big container, lasts long so I don't have to keep buying it, I prefer the pods over the powder, less mess and I think the pods last longer than the powder, does a great job cleaning my dishes, have no complaints, will definitely recommend to others and will buy again
Kary H.
Kary H.
Alton, IL
This is a great find. The action pacs get my dishes clean and the lemon scent leaves my dishwasher smelling clean. The dishes come out spotless and clean. No water residue and once again my dishwasher smells clean when I'm don washing dishes and it save me time from having to do another step or cycle to clean my dishwasher.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Dunn, NC
Super easy to use and great scent. Clean dishes well even with my bad dishwasher. It's very easy to find this product at any supermarket or grocery store. It's a bit more expensive than typical dish soap. But worth it!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The price is definitely worth it! The dishes are always clean now and the smell left behind is very fresh. It is so convenient and so simple to do! I recommend this product over any other dishwasher detergent!
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH
I love cascade pods and always find the best deals at Costco. Since I've started using pods I can't go back to regular detergent and there aren't a ton of other options. It gets my dishes fairly clean as long as there isn't dry food and such on silverware. It never leaves behind gross residue either.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Do you find that this leaves spots. I hate having to wipe glassware after a cycle.