Cascade® Dawn® Lemon Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 90 ct Plastic Container uploaded by April H.

BY CASCADE

Cascade ActionPacs power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent and the grease-fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in Cascade ActionPacs dishwashing detergent, and go! see more...

• Do you find that this leaves spots. I hate having to wip...1 Answers
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
I loved these dishwasher packs, but I felt like the acidity of the lemon scent wore down our metal dishware! Besides this, they cleaned well and had a great scent, and were a great price once I found a coupon for $1 off the 90-ct container. But only use with plastic or glassware!
Robin B.
These gel pacs work great to get my dishes clean and spot free. I recently switched to cascade from another brand that I was pleased with already, but in comparison cascade works so much better at cleaning off food residue and leaving dishes sparkly clean!
Samantha Q.
Dallas, TX
I love cascade. Whenever i am in the hurry or dont feel like washing dishes. I pop the small detergent in the dish washer and voila my dishes are clean and spotless. No stains no odor smelling. Fresh and good to go like regular dish washing.
Ronda N.
This is the brand of dishwasher tablets I buy, I love how it comes in a big container, lasts long so I don't have to keep buying it, I prefer the pods over the powder, less mess and I think the pods last longer than the powder, does a great job cleaning my dishes, have no complaints, will definitely recommend to others and will buy again
Kary H.
Alton, IL
This is a great find. The action pacs get my dishes clean and the lemon scent leaves my dishwasher smelling clean. The dishes come out spotless and clean. No water residue and once again my dishwasher smells clean when I'm don washing dishes and it save me time from having to do another step or cycle to clean my dishwasher.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The price is definitely worth it! The dishes are always clean now and the smell left behind is very fresh. It is so convenient and so simple to do! I recommend this product over any other dishwasher detergent!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
These are convenient and easy to uses. Just drop one right into where you would pour your liquid soap. It's more expensive but you don't have to hassle with the measuring and getting messy. I recommend this product.
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
Favorite dishwasher soap. So easy to use and very effective. You can get cheaper soap but this is worth the money. Okay scent. Dishes are not greasy when they come out of the washer. Would recommend to others
Madie T.
Boise, ID
Will you see use all the time and it works great. It's super fast and crazy convenient. I do find that I do have to put in clear gel sometimes because I can get a little bit of spotting. Otherwise I totally recommend trying this product out. Maybe you can get a sample somewhere one pinch me.com.
Whitney B.
These cascade packs do a great job of cleaning my dishes. Sometimes I'm lazy and don't rinse my food off that great, but it doesn't matter because these packs get rid of all the leftover food on my dishes!
Kim B.
Do you find that this leaves spots. I hate having to wipe glassware after a cycle.