Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#9 in Dishwashing Detergent
Cascade ActionPacs power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent and the grease-fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in Cascade ActionPacs dishwashing detergent, and go!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

When I do use my dishwasher these are the only pods I use. They take all the grease and dirt off my dishes and utensils. My dishes come out looking like I just bought them. This leave no water stains or anything on my dishes, glasses etc. I have tried so many pods for dishwashers and these have been the absolute best of all time. I have been using for a long time and will continue to keep using these
kysa l.
kysa l.

Is it the only dishwashing bars that I will use for my dishes. I have tried everything and everything else leaves a streak or keep stains or doesn't clean them well enough and when I found these I was in college and was lazy and didn't clean my dishes and so sometimes there would be some food from it left over for a little while and this stuff gets everything off of it with one time through.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lester, PA

I really enjoy these little detergent pouches. I have a hard time with pouring the powder detergents, the pouches make it so easy on me. I just pop one into the dishwasher detergent slot and forget about it. I also love that they use dawn in them...I already love and trust dawn and they clean my dishes even nicer than other brands.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH

I dont know if its just that my washing machine is old or maybe needs more cleaning, but I can't really say anything bad about this product since I do keep buying it and have been for the last 7 years. I can get these for anywhere between 2-4 dollars a bag so they are pretty cheap to get. they make my dishes smell and look amazing.
Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY

I like this stuff better than the regular Cascade; it actually cleans my dishwasher at the same time as it washes my dishes. Cascade is the only brand I will ever buy; I tried switching once and promptly switched back. The scent is not overwhelming on my dishes, and they have never been sparklyer. No streak marks!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Lula, GA

Cascade is a good dishwasher detergent for sure!! At one point I thought they sucked but it was just my dishwasher that sucked!! Since we got a new dishwasher I can tell a huge difference when I use Cascade and other cheaper brands!! Cascade leaves them clean and no nasty smell is left behind on the dishes!!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.

My problem is I'm just not a fan of the "fake lemon" smell. They work great, but I'm picky about the dishwasher detergent because it leaves the whole kitchen smelling like that scent. If you're okay with it it works fine to clean the dishes and isn't a bad price. I use the gel packs now, and I'm spoiled. 😅
Sara R.
Sara R.
Tempe, AZ

Cascade dish washing pods turn doing the dishes into a quick process. I love being able to just pop a pod in the dish washer, turn it on. No pouring, no mess, and smells good. They are a little pricier than their competitors, but they are reliable and I know that my dishes will come out clean.
Iman C.
Iman C.
Dallas, TX

The little pacs make it really convenient for me the just pop them in the dishwasher to clean a new load of dishes. The only I don't really dig about these things is that sometimes I have a lot of water stains on my glasses which I kind of hate. But other than that, it's a great product.
Brittani O.
Brittani O.

These are great. We usually use "finish" brand dishwasher pods, but these are good too! I think the only con that these have is they can dissolve if the liquid side of the pod gets wet (duh!) & also we had a sticky mess one time when a pod burst in the bag with all the others.