Cascade® Dawn® Lemon Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 20 ct Pouch uploaded by Valerie j.

BY CASCADE

Cascade ActionPacs power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent and the grease-fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in Cascade ActionPacs dishwashing detergent, and go! see more...

Brandi P.
Lula, GA
Cascade is a good dishwasher detergent for sure!! At one point I thought they sucked but it was just my dishwasher that sucked!! Since we got a new dishwasher I can tell a huge difference when I use Cascade and other cheaper brands!! Cascade leaves them clean and no nasty smell is left behind on the dishes!!
Kelly M.
When I do use my dishwasher these are the only pods I use. They take all the grease and dirt off my dishes and utensils. My dishes come out looking like I just bought them. This leave no water stains or anything on my dishes, glasses etc. I have tried so many pods for dishwashers and these have been the absolute best of all time. I have been using for a long time and will continue to keep using these
kysa l.
Is it the only dishwashing bars that I will use for my dishes. I have tried everything and everything else leaves a streak or keep stains or doesn't clean them well enough and when I found these I was in college and was lazy and didn't clean my dishes and so sometimes there would be some food from it left over for a little while and this stuff gets everything off of it with one time through.
Mallory H.
Brookland, AR
The Cascade Lemon Scent Action Pacs work wonders on my dishes. They are the only dishwashing pacs that I use. I've used others before and it left film and spots on my dishes. When using the Cascade Pacs I know that my dishes will come out clean and spotless.
Julie W.
Smells good and cleans well. It is very easy to use with the pods, however the pods tend to be more expensive. I received this as a sample from a Condo when I went on vacation. I usually use liquid detergent, however I would buy this if I ever thought to.
Amanda S.
Lester, PA
I really enjoy these little detergent pouches. I have a hard time with pouring the powder detergents, the pouches make it so easy on me. I just pop one into the dishwasher detergent slot and forget about it. I also love that they use dawn in them...I already love and trust dawn and they clean my dishes even nicer than other brands.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I like this stuff better than the regular Cascade; it actually cleans my dishwasher at the same time as it washes my dishes. Cascade is the only brand I will ever buy; I tried switching once and promptly switched back. The scent is not overwhelming on my dishes, and they have never been sparklyer. No streak marks!
Iman C.
Dallas, TX
The little pacs make it really convenient for me the just pop them in the dishwasher to clean a new load of dishes. The only I don't really dig about these things is that sometimes I have a lot of water stains on my glasses which I kind of hate. But other than that, it's a great product.
Brittani O.
These are great. We usually use "finish" brand dishwasher pods, but these are good too! I think the only con that these have is they can dissolve if the liquid side of the pod gets wet (duh!) & also we had a sticky mess one time when a pod burst in the bag with all the others.
Kimberly C.
Pods are the best! They always provide the perfect amount of detergent needed. Gets tough stains out and has a great scent! Not too bad on the price but I always believe that you can never spend too much to have clean dishes! Nothing worse than a spotty cup or plate.