Cascade® Complete™ ActionPacs™ With The Power Of Clorox® Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent uploaded by Elizabeth P.Cascade® Complete™ ActionPacs™ With The Power Of Clorox® Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent uploaded by Elizabeth P.

BY CASCADE

Cascade Complete with the Power of Clorox Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent ActionPacs combine Clorox stain-fighting and the tough food cleaning power of Cascade Complete to make unsightly stains disappear and dishes sparkle. Over time, your dishes can... see more...

• Are these really worth trying or what else can anyone sug...2 Answers
David M.
Louisa, KY
This is the only dishwasher packs we use. It gets our dishes nice and clean and doesn't seem to leave a white film on our dishes. Also out dishwasher stays mostly clean. To me the smell is not over powering but clean. Since I have been using them I have not had to rewash anything like I had before. I cant remember how much we paid for them, but they are worth it.  What good does it do to buy a cheaper product if you have to do two or three wash cycles. Highly recommended.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
It's a good product but I feel like it's just okay. A lot of times, the powder in the sac leaves residue on my dishes and I have to re wash them. I have a whole box of them though so I keep using them. When my box runs out, I will likely switch to something else.
Laura C.
I love these pods for my dishwasher. Although sometimes, the entire pod doesn't disintegrate, but this is the fault of my dishwasher not getting the little housing's flap opened at the right time. I never have any residue left on my dishes. I don't really notice a scent, but that's not an issue for me.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
I didn't love this detergent. Even when I used the "pots & pans" heavy duty cycle of my dishwasher, this detergent still left food stuck onto dishes. I would really only recommend this product if you plan on THOROUGHLY rinsing and scrubbing dishes so that they're spotless before they go through the dishwasher.
NancyLuz K.
Tampa
This is my new favorite. I just use liquid soap in general because to me putting all the dishes to the dishwasher is too much. But after I daw how good this product is? I could now ignore the idea of having the dishwasher full and pact with dishes for as long as I can run it using the product.
Alex P.
They get my dishes clean! They don't smell old afterwards or rank. I don't have to worry about mildew if I forget them for a few days either. It is a little expensive but I will pay it for its performance. I would recommend to people who are short on time but don't want short on performance.
Brian P.
Virginia Beach
This little guys are usually pretty good about getting my dishes clean. I have had a few issues with the gel not dissolving in the machine but these issues are not all that common so I continue to use the product. I would lean towards recommending a powdered detergent over gel packs.
Chelsea C.
Guilford, CT
These are great. Super easy to just pop into the appropriate caddy. Definitely gets the dishes clean as long as you rinse them like you're supposed to. Doesn't do much for hard water stains, though. That might have to do with where I live, but I also have to use a rinse aid.
Russell T.
Tucson
I'm not sure if it's my new dishwasher or this product but I have NEVER been able to clean my dishes as effectively as I have with this product. I don't even pre soak or wash my dishes anymore. This is a TIME SAVER and I've actually lowered my water bill as a result.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Cascade is a classic brand that we are loyal to in our house. It really cleans the dishes and leaves them sparkling and ready to be put away. We always look for deals at Costco or Walmart and coupons because it can be pricey but it works so well that we are loyal
Josalynn D.
APO, AP
Are these really worth trying or what else can anyone suggest? I cannot find a good enough dishwasher detergent that gets rid of all the tough food stains