by Cascade

Cascade® Complete™ ActionPacs™ power away 48-hour stuck-on food, which means you can skip the pre-wash and still get a complete clean. And every pac is formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn®. Trust your dishes to Cascade Complete ActionPacs—your new shortcut in the kitchen and the #1 recommended brand in North America.* *Recommended by more dishwasher brands in N.A. vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand. Recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cascade® Complete™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent Rinse Aid, Dishwasher Rinse Agent!
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love this! Keeps my dishes CLEAN with no white residue on the dishes. The jet dry in the pack helps dishes dry far quicker than any other brand I have tried! I won't try anything else! I love this to much!
Currituck, NC
These pods get my dishes so clean! They don't leave any residue after the wash is complete! They break through the cooked on food and leave my dishes looking amazing! I'd recommend this brand to anyone!
Los Angeles
I can't say much about this product because I feel like it just depends on your dishwasher. I've loved the pods and hated them, just depending on my dishwasher. I will be branching out to try other brands, but I think dishwasher detergent is pretty much the same all around.
Madera, CA
The only brand of dishwashing detergent I use. They usually come in a handy little box that you can keep under the sink sealed up. The price isn't bad either! My dishes always come out sparkly clean
Washburn, TN
These are the best. They are easy to use and do not make a mess. Just throw one in and go. They clean very well and do not leave spots. They are decently priced. I would definitely buy these again.
Morgantown , WV
I love these. It makes it easy to pop in and turn on when you're ready to turn on and go. They're are cheaper versions but they don't work as well. Take it from me. Use the real thing.
Wolfforth, TX
This product definitely gets the job done! They leave my dishes looking fresh and clean with no spots or left over stains! This is not my absolute favorite brand, but definitely works very well!
Bossier City , LA
Pods are life. I love how easy they are. Just pop them in and go. No worrying about messes or spilling liquids. It's all in one as well so no need for multiple products!!
Wichita Falls, TX
I love the poles. So easy to place them in the door and go, without having to measure anything. I also never have any issue with left over product, undissolved pod, or sponsors on my dishes
Phoenix, AZ
I personally love Cascade dish soap, however my husband disagrees. He thinks that it leaves water marks on the cups, but I don't see it. I think it cleans better than most detergents and doesn't leave any residue. So to me I would rather have water spots and clean dishes than spotless, yet dirt dishes.

Looking for your answer?