by Cascade

Cascade® Complete™ ActionPacs™ power away 48-hour stuck-on food, which means you can skip the pre-wash and still get a complete clean. And every pac is formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn®. Trust your dishes to Cascade Complete ActionPacs—your new shortcut in the kitchen and the #1 recommended brand in North America.* *Recommended by more dishwasher brands in N.A. vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand. Recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cascade® Complete™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent Rinse Aid, Dishwasher Rinse Agent!
SAVONBURG, KS
I use these little packets in my dishwasher because my toddler can help with dishes too.  They are great for little hands and not messy.  But, that isn't the only reason.  My glasswear doesn't have water spots on them, and my dishes come clean, which ultimately, is the most important reason to use a product.  It gets the job done.  The price is competitive - not overpriced.  Great product that I use daily.
We use these every day. They never leave spots and it's so simple to throw in a pod instead of pouring in detergent and making sure the spot rinse is full. They rinse clean and I've never seen spots, residue or caked on food in my dishes washer. Life changing product.
Newburgh, IN
I really like the Cascade ActionPacs. There are very easy to use and I like there there is more than one formula to help fight the grease and food residue left on my dishes. My dishes don't always come out 100% clean, but I have to say this product does what it's supposed to do.
Plano, TX
These come in little pods which make it easier and less messy with putting the detergent in the dishwasher. I usually buy this from the local stores like walmart and i would buy a few if on sale. Just pop one in the dishwasher compartment and the dishes are spot clean
Las Vegas
Love the pods for there convenience and easy storage. I live in Nevada where our water is awful and usually leaves a white residue on our dishes so we used to avoid using the dishwasher. With the cascade pods, I have noticed that there is no white residue on our dishes now!
Cascade packs work great most of the time but sometimes the packaging doesn't completely dissolve leaving some of the dishes with a sticky plastic casing or film. I continue to buy it because it seems to work the best with stuck on food.
These pods are so convenient for my family, we can throw a pack in and good to go to wash all the dishes. It works great for ever tough cheese on plates. I don't think there are any cons with it and would recommend to others
Jacksonville, FL
I love these things! It's so nice to just grab one of these and putting it in the dishwasher. Great scent and does a great job cleaning the dishes. Good value, especially for the convenience factor! I buy these all the time!
Longview , WA
Works great keeping my dishes clean and doesn't leave any residue behind. It smells great and is very effective at getting the dishes clean and is super easy to use. I would definitely recommend this product to others
This is amazing. I got the pockets for he dishwasher and I have had the container for about 13 months now. It is worth it and it wash the dishes really well. I will not change them for any other dish washing pockets.

Looking for your answer?