Cascade Complete with Dawn Fresh Scent Powder Dishwasher Detergent 75 uploaded by Erin M.Cascade Complete with Dawn Fresh Scent Powder Dishwasher Detergent 75 uploaded by Jasmine T.

BY CASCADE

Find household cleaners at Target.com! Cascade complete with dawn fresh scent powder dishwasher detergent 75 oz see more...

Olivia M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Using this dishwasher detergent has been great. It's gets my dishes nice and clean on the first wash and it is very affordable as well! It has a good scent too! I recommend this detergent to others! Enjoy
Jenn J.
Nampa, ID
Liquid cascade is one of my most favorite smellS, but we thought we'd try the powder option since it was cheaper. Not impressed, the smell isn't as good, and the powder made a mess. Deff going back to the liquid gel kind
Allyson R.
West Jordan, UT
For powdered detergent this product works very well! Usually buy powders because they are cheaper, I would prefer the dishwashing pods compared to this of the same brand but still a good product.
Alie F.
Winter Park, FL
I like this cascade detergent. It does a good job at washing the dishes and leaving not residue. It has a good value and it is easy to find at any retail store. I would say it is very effective
April P.
By far the best dish detergent powder I have found so far. It doesn't get stuck in the little door, smells nice, and I have never found chunks of it on the dishes where it didn't dissolve.
cher w.
Broussard, LA
I find all dishwashing tablets brands are the same. Ive tried different kinds and the platinum version as well. I come back to this one because of price and smell.
Emily C.
We have a old dishwasher so this really does the trick with cleaning our dishes. A nice light scent is there and very effective. It does like to leave residue sometimes but we buy it all the time and that's all we use
Edie S.
Works well and does the job. The only thing is that it leaves a film, but that is probably user error due to us needing to use less since we have filtered water.
Katie G.
Lynnwood, WA
Our maintenance either informed us powder is the only cleaner that should be used in a dishwasher. Also to use much less than you'd think. We love this product.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is the BEST detergent! It's pricey, but it gets your dishes squeaky clean. I usually try to pick it up at BJ's because it's cheaper to get the huge box.