Cascade Complete with Dawn Fresh Scent Powder Dishwasher Detergent 75 uploaded by Erin M.Cascade Complete with Dawn Fresh Scent Powder Dishwasher Detergent 75 uploaded by Jasmine T.

BY CASCADE

Find household cleaners at Target.com! Cascade complete with dawn fresh scent powder dishwasher detergent 75 oz see more...

Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
This has always kept my dishes clean and sparkling. I prefer the liquid vs the powder though. Liquid is less messy in my opinion. I would love to try the scented ones, especially the Gain scented one. I pick this up at Costco every few months. this is a great buy.
Danielle R.
Baltimore
My parents have always used this for our dishwasher. I have noticed the dishes do not always come out clean-which may be the dishwasher but I'm not sure. It leaves stains and spots and does not break down tough food. I'm considering using something else.
Blake K.
My family has been using this product for years. It faithfully gets our dishes sparkling clean every time. It is inexpensive and easy to find. The only disadvantage is that it is in a powdered form so it is less convenient to use. Otherwise, great product!
Sarah D.
My only issue with this product is the occasional residue it leaves on my dishes. 95% of the time, it works wonderfully. Every now and then, it's like the powder doesn't fully disolve, and it gets stuck to my dishes. I still continue to use it because I haven't found a better powder detergent, but am looking into trying the liquid versions soon.
Tori G.
Wilmington , NC
This dishwashing powder is great because a little definitely will go a long way. I am the first to admit that I overload my dishwasher full of dishes and this STILL gets the jobs done even with the small amount of product being used. Great buy!
Joy W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is by far the best dishwashing detergent for the price. We have a very old dishwasher that required us to rinse out dishes in order to remove most of the food remnants and this detergent really does the job where we missed! Great smell too.
Morgan M.
Squeaky clean dishes is a must in my household. I've used cascade for years. I love the ingredients and the ease of use. My dishes always come out fresh and clean. I' would absolutely continue to buy Cascade. No other dishwqashing soap compares
Rebekah R.
Rockville, MD
Although cascade is my go to brand for dish washing, the powder and I have had some mishaps. I notice I have to scrub the dishes really well before putting them in the dishwasher in order for the powder to work. I prefer the liquid soap
Rachel J.
Gresham, OR
Cascade dishwasher detergent. What can I say? It gets my dishes clean and has a pleasant scent. The price is comparable to other brands. I bought mine at WinCo. It is good value for your money. I would recommend this brand to other people.
Zoe G.
Saint Cloud, MN
Cleans all the stuck on stains. It's not too expensive compared to other dishwasher detergents. It doesn't really have a smell. I think it works really well. I think this is definitely the product I would recommend for use to others.