Cascade Complete with Clorox Action Pacs Fresh 21.1oz/42ct uploaded by Chloe F.Cascade Complete with Clorox Action Pacs Fresh 21.1oz/42ct uploaded by Chloe F.Cascade Complete with Clorox Action Pacs Fresh 21.1oz/42ct uploaded by Chloe F.

BY CASCADE

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Cascade Complete with Clorox Action Pacs Fresh 21.1oz/42ct see more...

• Last time I used a similar product, the gel pack wouldn't...1 Answers
  • Do these dissolve well in the dishwasher? I've had issues...2 Answers
Brittany D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are by far my favorite dishwasher tabs to use.  These get my dishes looking CLEAN, with little to no residue left behind- which is a feat because we have awful water where I live. I love the clean scent of these along with their cleaning power. They're a staple in our house!
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product keep my dishes clean and fresh I really like but I used when I have a party and I have a lot of dishes. Cascade® Complete™ ActionPacs™ With The Power Of Clorox® Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent
Chloe F.
Palm Desert, CA
I bought a bulk package of these online on Amazon back in May (about 7 months ago) when we first started renting out house. If you know anything about moving, you know that sometimes when you move across the country the dishes you carefully packed in those boxes get dirty along the way, and you end up having to wash every dish in the house. That was how we tested the cascade complete with action packs fresh, and we have been using 2-3 packets weekly since then. We still have half of our original package. Our dishes come out clean and sparkly every time - no hard water stains EVER with this product.
Erica S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The only dish washer soap/pacs I use! My dishwear never gets left with streaks, film, or spots. They get really sparkling and actually smell clean. Normally my dishwasher itself will smell weird & it will leave my cups smelling that way too but due to the clorox, that has not happened since. I also like how simple it is to pop 1 or 2 in the compartment & they start disolving pretty quickly unlike other brands that still are intact somewhat when the whole cycle is done & you have soap still all over the place and need to run another cycle. I havent had that issue occur either with these Cascade Clorox pacs thankfully
Callie S.
Anderson, AL
They usually work really well, but occasionally the packs don't dissolve. I will open the dishwasher and the powder is still in the pack. At first I thought it was our old dishwasher, but it has happened with our new one too. When it works correctly, it cleans very well.
Alyssa F.
West Memphis, AR
I absolutely love this product and would prefer them over the dish liquid.! I love how they are so easy to just grab and put into the dishwasher. I usually find them in sale somewhere so I get more for my money but over all I totally recommend.
Elizabeth T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Works great. As for the lady with the comment it hurts her skin and not safe for kids. It's bleach based. Use your head it's not for kids it's for cleaning. If it hurts your skin don't put it on your skin use gloves. Bleach is the best thing to kill germs. I like it and only use bleach based cleaning products
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
I hate these. They don't clean your dishes and they don't melt down all the way. I have tried them numerous times and they leave the plastic casing in the bottom of my dishwasher fifty percent of the time. I don't find them useful or time saving because I will have to re wash my dishes. Just buy the liquid instead
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
Love the way these cleaned my dishes. I also felt like the added bonus of bleach was great to help with the funky dishwasher smell. I also felt like it added an extra clean to my kids nasty sippy cups.
Katy G.
Pittsburgh, PA
These do a decent job of keeping my dishes clean and smells nice. Does not leave any residue, which is great! My only complaint is that if I do not rinse my dishes before they go into the dishwasher, they sometimes come back with food still on them, yuck.
April L.
Do these dissolve well in the dishwasher? I've had issues with this brand just staying clumped up in the past
Derek B.
Pleasant Hill, IA
Last time I used a similar product, the gel pack wouldn't deteriorate fully. They clogged up my pipes and I needed to unclog them myself. Has anyone noticed this issue with these packs?