BY CASCADE

Cascade Complete Rinse Aid Shine Shield Formula. Helps keep your dishes looking like new. Rinses Clean for a Brilliant Shine.   see more...

Alexis L.
Warren, PA
This is the only Rinse Aid that I have ever used in my Whirlpool dishwasher. I can't compare it to other products because I haven't felt the need to try anything else. When I get my dishes after they have dried, there are no spots or residue. Another thing that I am pleased with is it doesn't leave an obnoxious odor or taste. I use this in combination with the Cascade Action Pacs. It's much easier to use the pacs than have to worry about pouring in liquid or making sure I put soap. This Rinse Aid smells great and goes a long way. I run my dishwasher once every 2 days or so and I estimate that I buy maybe 2 or 3 of these bottles in a year.
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
This is the only brand I have bought in 5+ years have have been very happy with it. I don't have a water softener but don't get hard water buildup when using this. It is great and I would recommend it!
Breanna N.
Kittanning
You can really tell the difference between this, am off brand or nothing at all. It is well worth the money to have dishes and don't look as though they're still dirty, but instead sparkling clean!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
This is one of the best dishwashing soaps out there! It thoroughly cleans all dishes, while also wiping away some left over residue from what was put into the dishwasher.
Athena G.
Leesburg, FL
Don't buy this product! I got a same pack that I was so excited to use and once we did, instant regret! All of our dishes in our dishwasher were covered in blue goop! Even tried it 3 more times just to see if it was our dishwasher operating incorrectly but it was the cascade rinse! Very disappointed with this product! Made it twice as much work when it was supposed to be quick.
Diana L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Value was good. On sale at the time of purchase. I had heard good reviews so I thought I would try it. Seems to be working well. Last a long time. Very affordable. I would recommend this product to other people.
Miranda F.
Battle Creek , MI
This is my go to rinse aid, always does the job! Leaves my dishes looking awesome, even though we have semi-hard water at our house. It's very affordable! I'll always use this product. I'd recommend it!
Crystal M.
How convenient is it to just be able to pop in dishes into a machine that will do all the work for you. I literally always trust my dish soap to get the job done and it lifts all food.
Megan R.
1,281 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 4
I actually started using this about a month ago. It's was a great buy. My dishes come out extra clean with this. My dishwasher has even looked cleaner, so it's a plus.
Tara C.
Did a great job keeping the dishes dry. After putting this in the dishwasher I felt the dishes were cleaner and came out much drier. It's a very effective product