Cascade Complete Pacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Shiela D.

BY CASCADE #93 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete Pacs Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent, 10.2 oz, 16ct: All-in-1 No prewashing Rinse aid action Phosphate free see more...

Katie W.
Burlington, NJ
We have tried several other brand dishwasher tablets and nothing compares to cascade. All the other leave a residue on the dishes. When issuing cascade my dishes come out very clean. They are a little pricey but I think it’s worth it!
April G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When we first got our dishwasher years ago, we always had to use dishwashing liquid. Not that anything is wrong with that. It just didn't work for our family. It always overflowed or was just too messy. That is why when we came across Cascade dishwasher pods, we were thrilled. This brand works best in our dishwasher to clean the greasiest of dishes. It's so easy! You just pull one out (all incased so you don't have to worry about sticky fingers) lock the pod in the dishwasher case & that's it. No muss no fuss! Convenient, cleans well & a nice fresh scent! At a perfectly affordable price!
Jenny J.
The Woodlands, TX
I love the convenience of these little pacs and how great they work! Dishes come out clean and the dishwasher smells clean after its run through a cycle. I'm not sure they work better than the loose soap but it's easier and there's no chance I'm going to dump the detergent on the floor with sloppy pouring!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used to get this a lot when I had a dishwasher at my last apartment but since we moved into our new one, I now opt for liquid dish soaps. These dishwasher pacs are very convenient though if you have one and are very easy to use. Effective in cleaning too.
Sarahi R.
Fort Worth, TX
Cascade Complete Pacs work well on my dishes. They have not left residue buildup or that film that sometimes collects on glassware. Gave three stars because sometimes after washing something that had eggs on it, it seems that the egg smell lingers and transfers to other dishes-- really annoying! To avoid this, I rinse any dishes containing eggs in soapy bleach water before running through dishwasher.
Holley T.
These make doing dishes painless! There is no mess of powder or liquid detergent. I just make sure my hands are dry, and pop in a pod and it's done! These are definitely worth the money. They get the job done! I would definitely recommend these to others.
Jaci L.
Plaquemine , LA
I think this brand is better than any others but I don't find it cleans very dirty dishes without rinsing first. However, I only use this normally! I will continue to purchase at Walmart and love it even if I have to wash twice.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these! They definitely get the job done! Good value for the price. They last a long while. Not sure about the scent, since I take it out of the package and into the dishwasher. Never really stopped to smell it. I don't think it matters, they are dishes, they should not have a smell except a clean one.
Ashley C.
Bakersfield , CA
I use this product a lot and I do love it! It's very easy to pop in the dishwasher and target always has a nice stock. It's a bit pricey but it's worth the price. Most of the time it's amazing occasionally though it does leave a residue on my dishes but just going through another cycle usually helps!
Kaitlin K.
Lexington, KY
They seem to work well, considering I don't soak my dishes. I'll occasionally have food residue left on a dish or two, so I just give it another wash. You can guarantee water droplets on your glassware though.
Tiffany and diane K.