Cascade Complete Pacs Dishwasher Detergent - Regular, 12 ct uploaded by Shannon S.

BY CASCADE

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free  see more...

Sophia H.
Very useful and cleans very well! I give this an a+ cleaning wise! I would definitely recommend this to everyone! I will be using this product again! Definitely worth your money! Buy it! It's awesome!
Alyssa H.
Does a very good job, but expensive compared to the liquid detergent. I now buy the Kirkland brand dishwasher packs because they are a better value, work just as well, and I get a lot more cycles done.
Lisa D.
Cumming, GA
These little tabs pack a big punch. When the dishwasher is loaded properly I don't have to rewash any of the dishes. They are very convenient, no filling the cup and no having to use a rinse aid.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
I use these in my dishwasher and they do a pretty good job of cleaning my dishes. Every once in awhile there will be silverware that is not clean. I tend to buy these on sale, not at full price.
Penny H.
Have been using this brand for 2 years and I do love the Cascade Complete Pacs. Makes it so easy to wash dishes. I don't have to measure and it leaves dishes clean and sparkling.
Jessie o.
I like using cascade action packs a lot! You just pop them in the soap compartment and that's it. They seem to work very well too. My dishes consistently come out clean with no soap residue or water spots.
Jordan B.
Lubbock, TX
Only dishwasher detergent we use. Leave the dishes sparkling clean. These are the only ones that we have found that does not leave residue on our dishes. Well worth purchasing.
Tonya W.
Arlington, TX
These get the dishes really clean and don't leave any residue. There's no spots on the dishes either. Recommendable.
Caroline E.
These are so easy to use, love the scent, and don't leave residue behind after washing! It's a great value for your money and it works great in my dishwasher.
Robbin R.
These pacs work great. Really gets the dishes clean every time. Price is great too. Cascade has many products that all get the job done right the first time