Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#82 in Dishwashing Detergent
Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free
Photo (1)
Caroline E.
Caroline E.

These are so easy to use, love the scent, and don't leave residue behind after washing! It's a great value for your money and it works great in my dishwasher.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Harlem, GA

I personally like these because I don't have to think about how much to use but my husband doesn't like pods of any sort so we use powdered cascade instead.
Robbin R.
Robbin R.

These pacs work great. Really gets the dishes clean every time. Price is great too. Cascade has many products that all get the job done right the first time
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Tulsa, OK

When I purchase this product, I know that I can put anything in the dishwasher and it will come out clean. These are a bit pricey, but definitely worth it.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC

Love these- simple and quick to use! Dishes are always spotless including my glasses and pots. I like how you can just pop it in and go on about your day.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Clarksville, IN

It works well but if I am not going to use them fairly fast, I put them in an air tight container so that the powder part does not get as hard as a brick
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Loves Park, IL

Doesn't leave a film on the dishes . Dishes come out clean . Easy to just throw on in dishwasher and not deal with powders or liquid which is a hassel .
Misty R.
Misty R.

Currently the only dishwashing pacs I buy. The work very well and don't leave any weird residue on my dishes. I also like the platinum ones they sell.
Lori C.
Lori C.

I like this product very much. It works very good but to be honest if the the platinum ones are on sale I tend to buy those. Good product, good price.
Kiya D.
Kiya D.

Cascade complete pacs work great! They are easy to use (you only put the pack in the compartment). The don't make a mess either like the liquid kind

Join Now