Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#61 in Dishwashing Detergent
Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free
Photo (1)
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR

These haven't always worked super well for me, but I know people who love using these capsules instead of dishwashing detergent. I still use detergent most of the time.
Susan  H.
Susan H.
Oceanside , CA

Gets the Grease and grim off the dishes, does a good job at not leaving water marks. Kinda pricey but worth it if you ask me. Pretty much sold at any store you go to :)
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Pittsburgh, PA

These are they only pacs that work for my dishes and make them spotless. There are no water marks on the glasses and all the dishes are left clean and without residue.
Tori V.
Tori V.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This product is so simple and so easy. You can buy it anywhere which makes it super convenient. If you are in a rush you can just pop one in really quick and be done!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Harlem, GA

I personally like these because I don't have to think about how much to use but my husband doesn't like pods of any sort so we use powdered cascade instead.
Robbin R.
Robbin R.

These pacs work great. Really gets the dishes clean every time. Price is great too. Cascade has many products that all get the job done right the first time
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Tulsa, OK

When I purchase this product, I know that I can put anything in the dishwasher and it will come out clean. These are a bit pricey, but definitely worth it.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC

Love these- simple and quick to use! Dishes are always spotless including my glasses and pots. I like how you can just pop it in and go on about your day.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Jeffersonville, IN

It works well but if I am not going to use them fairly fast, I put them in an air tight container so that the powder part does not get as hard as a brick
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Loves Park, IL

Doesn't leave a film on the dishes . Dishes come out clean . Easy to just throw on in dishwasher and not deal with powders or liquid which is a hassel .