Cascade Complete Pacs Dishwasher Detergent - Regular, 12 ct uploaded by Shannon S.

BY CASCADE

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free  see more...

Misty R.
Misty R.
Currently the only dishwashing pacs I buy. The work very well and don't leave any weird residue on my dishes. I also like the platinum ones they sell.
Annaliese H.
Annaliese H.
Rochester, MN
Another go-to product for me. I have used this brand ever since I got a dishwasher. Gets dishes clean, smells nice, just an all around good product!
Kiya D.
Kiya D.
Cascade complete pacs work great! They are easy to use (you only put the pack in the compartment). The don't make a mess either like the liquid kind
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Winter Garden, FL
Works awesome! Leaves my dishes crystal clean! Love the smell also! Also not too expensive and I can always find good deals and coupons at target
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Escondido, CA
I like how user friendly these little pods are. I just throw one in the dishwasher and press start. I leaves my dishes looking sparkly and clean.
Cecelia F.
Cecelia F.
these pics are very easy and clean to use. they keep my dishes shiny and clean and it doesn't give my kitchen that gross dirty sink water smell
Tim M.
Tim M.
Youngstown, OH
These are cheap and sometimes they work great. Other times they don't work to good and you have to use a different one and wash them again.
Kasheia W.
Kasheia W.
Kinston, NC
Works very well. Never leaves residue. Gets dishes clean every time. We usually buy the larger container though. More economical that way.
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Montgomery, TX
Love using these little guys in the dishwasher. I have to remember to use two instead of one because it isn't enough to get the job done
Anne F.
Anne F.
Knoxville, TN
Love how easy it is to use this product. It cleans my dishes beautifully. I do think they are a bit pricey but worth the convenience.