Cascade Complete Pacs Dishwasher Detergent - Regular, 12 ct uploaded by Shannon S.

BY CASCADE

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free  see more...

Maria M.
Columbus , OH
I don't know if it's the pacs or my crappy dishwasher. Either way these don't seem to do any better than the $10 cheaper off brand dishwashing pacs. Also I'm not sure where to put them in the dishwasher so they keep getting the soap all over my dishes.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Fan of these for the dishwasher. They get all of the dirt and grim off of used dishes, even if they have previously been in the dishwasher awhile waiting for it to run. Leaves them with a polished finish, also.
Linda F.
Seattle, WA
These are easy to use and work great! Never have any problems with residue or leftover food on my dishes. One pack cleans an entire stuffed dishwasher. I love the value and buy these regularly for my home.
Ciara F.
Fresno, Ca
Easy to use, super effective, don't leave a residue like some detergent pouches do. A little bit pricey but get the job done. Less time having to rinse every little thing off your dishes before loading them in the dishwasher to ensure they come out clean.
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
I don't know what I'd do without these detergent pacs! They're a great price. It's so easy to use. It does a fantastic job. It makes my dishes clean & smell nice! I highly recommend it!
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
These action pacs are convenient to use and work really well to get dishes clean. We don't generally prerinse our dishes, and this still gets them clean! I like that we can get big packs of this for a good price at Costco, since we run the dishwasher daily.
Jenn B.
Riverview, FL
Love love love this dishwasher detergent packs! Our dishwasher is about 10 years old and we have hard water. I am so pleased that I found something that really gets our dishes clean!!!
Kelleigh M.
Jeffersonville, Indiana
We wnt from using liquid and powder dishwasher detergent to using these packs and it has been a world of difference. Our dishes are actually getting clean and there's no need to pre-wash. Just remember to lock them up if you have small children.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Just throw in a pac in the dishwasher to have squeaky clean dishes. We always pre-wash our dishes before loading them in the dishwasher, but we always have clean dishes....thank you Cascade!
Kaitlin S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are they only pacs that work for my dishes and make them spotless. There are no water marks on the glasses and all the dishes are left clean and without residue.