Cascade Complete Pacs Dishwasher Detergent - Regular, 12 ct uploaded by Shannon S.

BY CASCADE

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free  see more...

Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
I love not having to deal with powdered dishwasher detergent! You automatically know that you are adding the right amount of detergent with this, since it's packed into a little container. It's very easy to use, and my dishes always come out looking amazing!
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
I wish I could give this product 5 stars but unfortunately, these packs don't fit every dishwasher. I've had issues of the pack getting stuck on my dishes or just not getting released during the cycle at all because the cartridge couldn't open properly.
Elaine  L.
I love Cascade Complete packs. I use them all the time and prefer it over the liquid or powder dishwasher detergent. They can be pricey, but Walmart usually has them cheaper and you can find coupons on them. I definitely would recommend.
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
My dishes are perfectly clean everytime with these! The price isn't bad for the clean that you get. There's no sticky/greasy feel to your dishes and no weird odor. I recommend these to anyone wanting clean dishes with no residue!
betsy c.
East Hardwick, VT
Cascade complete drop in are my all time favorite They are so convenient there is no messy powder to deal with and minimal packaging. I bought it at tops supermarket at a reasonable price and i would recommend to a friend. I try to stalk up when its on sale because it does work so much better than the bargain brand.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Always buy the packs now, even though they are more expensive, it's worth it to not have to deal with powder detergent. And Cascade works much better than other / generic brands so I always buy Cascade. Would recommend to others!
Marisa D.
Been using this dishwasher detergent for a couple years now and I still think it's the best. I find that they do help get the dishes clean even though once in a while you have a plate or pan that doesn't get fully cleaned.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
These little guys work really well! Much cleaner to dispense then traditional liquid. It doesn't leave residue on your dishes either. They clean tough stains too! The price point can be a bit expensive to be honest though
Felicia  L.
Centreville, VA
I love how easy these packs are to just toss in to your dishwasher. This product also leaves your dishes clean, even those tough stains. It also never leaves any residue behind on your dishes like I know some off brands do.
Maria M.
Columbus , OH
I don't know if it's the pacs or my crappy dishwasher. Either way these don't seem to do any better than the $10 cheaper off brand dishwashing pacs. Also I'm not sure where to put them in the dishwasher so they keep getting the soap all over my dishes.