Cascade Complete Pacs Dishwasher Detergent - Regular, 12 ct uploaded by Shannon S.

BY CASCADE

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free  see more...

betsy c.
East Hardwick, VT
Cascade complete drop in are my all time favorite They are so convenient there is no messy powder to deal with and minimal packaging. I bought it at tops supermarket at a reasonable price and i would recommend to a friend. I try to stalk up when its on sale because it does work so much better than the bargain brand.
Julie K.
Hampstead, MD
Always buy the packs now, even though they are more expensive, it's worth it to not have to deal with powder detergent. And Cascade works much better than other / generic brands so I always buy Cascade. Would recommend to others!
Marisa D.
Been using this dishwasher detergent for a couple years now and I still think it's the best. I find that they do help get the dishes clean even though once in a while you have a plate or pan that doesn't get fully cleaned.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
These little guys work really well! Much cleaner to dispense then traditional liquid. It doesn't leave residue on your dishes either. They clean tough stains too! The price point can be a bit expensive to be honest though
Felicia L.
Woodbridge, VA
I love how easy these packs are to just toss in to your dishwasher. This product also leaves your dishes clean, even those tough stains. It also never leaves any residue behind on your dishes like I know some off brands do.
Kimberly K.
North Wales, PA
So easy to use and they do the best job when it comes to clean fresh dishes!! I usually grab these at Walmart because they are the cheapest. No cons about this. I would buy these every time for the quality and price.
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
I don't know if it's the pacs or my crappy dishwasher. Either way these don't seem to do any better than the $10 cheaper off brand dishwashing pacs. Also I'm not sure where to put them in the dishwasher so they keep getting the soap all over my dishes.
Rae B.
Carmel, IN
This works well cleaning our dishes, however at times I see white specks and leftover residue on my glasses. I have to wash them and rinse them again under hot running water to make sure everything is off. Not sure if it's my dishwasher or if the detergent is not melting and dissolving properly...
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Fan of these for the dishwasher. They get all of the dirt and grim off of used dishes, even if they have previously been in the dishwasher awhile waiting for it to run. Leaves them with a polished finish, also.
Linda F.
Seattle, WA
These are easy to use and work great! Never have any problems with residue or leftover food on my dishes. One pack cleans an entire stuffed dishwasher. I love the value and buy these regularly for my home.