Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#61 in Dishwashing Detergent
Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free
Photo (1)
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY

I didn't like this product as I thought I would then the scoop because it didn't clean as well and when the cycle was done, some of the pack was still together and stuck in the little box so I can to rise and clean that out.
Felicia  L.
Felicia L.
Centreville, VA

I love how easy these packs are to just toss in to your dishwasher. This product also leaves your dishes clean, even those tough stains. It also never leaves any residue behind on your dishes like I know some off brands do.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.

Been using this dishwasher detergent for a couple years now and I still think it's the best. I find that they do help get the dishes clean even though once in a while you have a plate or pan that doesn't get fully cleaned.
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa, NY

These little guys work really well! Much cleaner to dispense then traditional liquid. It doesn't leave residue on your dishes either. They clean tough stains too! The price point can be a bit expensive to be honest though
Kari C.
Kari C.
Shoemakersville, PA

We always use this brand for our dishwasher detergent. We get ours at our local grocery store, Redners. This product works great and never disappointed in the very clean dishes that smell great! Always will buy this item!
Dethera J.
Dethera J.
Atlanta, GA

Complete gets my dishes so clean it doesn't leave any residue or spots. I am always happy when i take the dishes out of the dishwasher. With other products I have had to run the dishwasher more then once which is costly.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Ashland , VA

These pacs are my go-to dishwasher detergent. They don't leave a film residue and there's no annoying scent. They easily dissolve in the dishwasher too. I wish they came in larger sizes at my local stores though.
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Cypress, TX

Love these things!! They are so handy and so user friendly. They get your dishes just as clean as the liquid. I think they are a little bit pricey, but you're paying for convenience. I would definitely recommend
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ

Fan of these for the dishwasher. They get all of the dirt and grim off of used dishes, even if they have previously been in the dishwasher awhile waiting for it to run. Leaves them with a polished finish, also.
Linda F.
Linda F.
Seattle, WA

These are easy to use and work great! Never have any problems with residue or leftover food on my dishes. One pack cleans an entire stuffed dishwasher. I love the value and buy these regularly for my home.