Cascade Complete Pacs Dishwasher Detergent - Regular, 12 ct uploaded by Shannon S.

BY CASCADE

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free  see more...

Emily A.
Lexington, KY
We only use Cascade, the dishes get clean and our silverware comes out shiny. I've. Never had an issue with the packets dissolving. This product is a staple in our kitchen.
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
These haven't always worked super well for me, but I know people who love using these capsules instead of dishwashing detergent. I still use detergent most of the time.
Nadine D.
Definitely a good value for the money. It has never disappointed me, it has a clean fresh scent and it Always leaves my glasses, cups, dishes and pans not just looking but also feeling clean. Never blurry.
Onnastasia C.
Rexburg, ID
I love these little dishwashing pods! They always clean my dishes well and are easy to store. I must admit I think they are overpriced for the quantity that you get but work well nonetheless. I would recommend.
Jenna T.
If I'm being completely honest, I hate this product. I've purchase cascade liquid for my dishes my whole life. I decided to venture out and try this product considering it promotes "fast and easy" but I personally hate it. They don't get my dishes nearly as clean as a liquid detergent and there is always some residue left over. Not only that but my dishes don't smell good either.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
We've been using these pods for years now in our dishwasher. We had to stop using the liquid pour detergent since our dishwasher is old and breaking. These pods really do the trick to get the dishes clean. It's doesn't leave streaks on the glassware and gets the dirt and grime off that doesn't come off with our pre-dishwasher rinse.
Jane S.
I have the oldest dishwasher known to man. It was around prior to the dinosaurs and it's going to be there long after. Like WALL-E, but with dishes. And it's stationary. But this stuff works. No rinsing needed. It's expensive but it's better than running oatmeal bowls sixty times to get them clean.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this bar and way better than the previous brand I was using gets you a good clean but not as good as you washing them by hand but for the most part cleans good and drys nicely doesn't cause the drying to leave steak marks you can fin this almost anywhere such as target and Walmart
Danielle E.
Arvada, CO
These little packs are so quick and convenient. They clean just as well as the detergent i used to use, they smell the same too. I can't say they aren't worth purchasing, because they are just mindlessly easy. I would recommend these pacs and will continue to use them.
Jessica S.
Belmont, NH
These work really well. I love not having to pour anything. The perfect amount is already portioned for you. I just throw it in the bottom of the dishwasher (because sometimes they don't dissolve fully if I put them in the detergent place and close the door).