Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#77 in Dishwashing Detergent
Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free
Photo (1)
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD

These action pacs are convenient to use and work really well to get dishes clean. We don't generally prerinse our dishes, and this still gets them clean! I like that we can get big packs of this for a good price at Costco, since we run the dishwasher daily.
Ciara F.
Ciara F.
Fresno, Ca

Easy to use, super effective, don't leave a residue like some detergent pouches do. A little bit pricey but get the job done. Less time having to rinse every little thing off your dishes before loading them in the dishwasher to ensure they come out clean.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.

We have always used these in our dishwasher and have had no issues with water spots or not getting food off of our plates. We purchased these at Home Depot and they actually have the best prices there. We will definitely be buying these again for our home
Maria M.
Maria M.
Columbus, OH

I don't know if it's the pacs or my crappy dishwasher. Either way these don't seem to do any better than the $10 cheaper off brand dishwashing pacs. Also I'm not sure where to put them in the dishwasher so they keep getting the soap all over my dishes.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
New York

I've been using this brand for years and years I've never switch they are such a good value they are not expensive they get my dishes so clean. They smell really good and I don't leave any marks on my dishes in the dishwasher I highly recommend them
Kelleigh M.
Kelleigh M.
Jeffersonville, Indiana

We wnt from using liquid and powder dishwasher detergent to using these packs and it has been a world of difference. Our dishes are actually getting clean and there's no need to pre-wash. Just remember to lock them up if you have small children.
Elaine  L.
Elaine L.

I love Cascade Complete packs. I use them all the time and prefer it over the liquid or powder dishwasher detergent. They can be pricey, but Walmart usually has them cheaper and you can find coupons on them. I definitely would recommend.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY

I didn't like this product as I thought I would then the scoop because it didn't clean as well and when the cycle was done, some of the pack was still together and stuck in the little box so I can to rise and clean that out.
Felicia  L.
Felicia L.
Centreville, VA

I love how easy these packs are to just toss in to your dishwasher. This product also leaves your dishes clean, even those tough stains. It also never leaves any residue behind on your dishes like I know some off brands do.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.

Been using this dishwasher detergent for a couple years now and I still think it's the best. I find that they do help get the dishes clean even though once in a while you have a plate or pan that doesn't get fully cleaned.

Join Now