Cascade Complete Pacs Dishwasher Detergent - Regular, 12 ct uploaded by Shannon S.

BY CASCADE

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free  see more...

Kari C.
Shoemakersville, PA
We always use this brand for our dishwasher detergent. We get ours at our local grocery store, Redners. This product works great and never disappointed in the very clean dishes that smell great! Always will buy this item!
Amber C.
Springhill, LA
We usually buy the largest container of these, not the 12 pack. We have 2 year old twins, so we have a lot of dishes and it has never let us down. It's powerful enough to handle a load of heavy pots and pans that I don't have enough time to "pre-wash." And handle a load of wine glasses after a hard week.
Taylor H.
Marietta
These things are the most brilliant invention. No more pouring too much soap, no more sticky dishwasher liquid all over your hands. My dishes come out sparkling EVERY time. I'm so glad I switched to using these pods.
Alyssa H.
Does a very good job, but expensive compared to the liquid detergent. I now buy the Kirkland brand dishwasher packs because they are a better value, work just as well, and I get a lot more cycles done.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte , NC
I use these in my dishwasher and they do a pretty good job of cleaning my dishes. Every once in awhile there will be silverware that is not clean. I tend to buy these on sale, not at full price.
Rebbeka L.
Nitro, WV
I could not get my dishwasher to get my dishes clean. I thought my dishwasher was broken. A friend suggested I try this and I haven't looked back. Gets the toughest stuff off the dishes.
Lori K.
Paris, AR
I like how handy the pods are.  They clean well, and  it smells good while washing.  They are a little pricey, but the convenience is very worth it.  I like the cascade brand across the board.
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
By far the best dishwasher packs. My dishes come out clean every wash and the glasses come out sparkling with no spots on them. It leaves a nice clean scent in the dishwasher.
Emily A.
Tipp City, OH
We only use Cascade, the dishes get clean and our silverware comes out shiny. I've. Never had an issue with the packets dissolving. This product is a staple in our kitchen.
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
These haven't always worked super well for me, but I know people who love using these capsules instead of dishwashing detergent. I still use detergent most of the time.