Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#82 in Dishwashing Detergent
Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free
Photo (1)
Maria M.
Maria M.
Columbus, OH

I don't know if it's the pacs or my crappy dishwasher. Either way these don't seem to do any better than the $10 cheaper off brand dishwashing pacs. Also I'm not sure where to put them in the dishwasher so they keep getting the soap all over my dishes.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
New York

I've been using this brand for years and years I've never switch they are such a good value they are not expensive they get my dishes so clean. They smell really good and I don't leave any marks on my dishes in the dishwasher I highly recommend them
Kelleigh M.
Kelleigh M.
Jeffersonville, Indiana

We wnt from using liquid and powder dishwasher detergent to using these packs and it has been a world of difference. Our dishes are actually getting clean and there's no need to pre-wash. Just remember to lock them up if you have small children.
Elaine  L.
Elaine L.

I love Cascade Complete packs. I use them all the time and prefer it over the liquid or powder dishwasher detergent. They can be pricey, but Walmart usually has them cheaper and you can find coupons on them. I definitely would recommend.
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY

I didn't like this product as I thought I would then the scoop because it didn't clean as well and when the cycle was done, some of the pack was still together and stuck in the little box so I can to rise and clean that out.
Felicia  L.
Felicia L.
Centreville, VA

I love how easy these packs are to just toss in to your dishwasher. This product also leaves your dishes clean, even those tough stains. It also never leaves any residue behind on your dishes like I know some off brands do.
Marisa D.
Marisa D.

Been using this dishwasher detergent for a couple years now and I still think it's the best. I find that they do help get the dishes clean even though once in a while you have a plate or pan that doesn't get fully cleaned.
Kari C.
Kari C.
Shoemakersville, PA

We always use this brand for our dishwasher detergent. We get ours at our local grocery store, Redners. This product works great and never disappointed in the very clean dishes that smell great! Always will buy this item!
Jacquie D.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa, NY

These little guys work really well! Much cleaner to dispense then traditional liquid. It doesn't leave residue on your dishes either. They clean tough stains too! The price point can be a bit expensive to be honest though
Dethera J.
Dethera J.
Atlanta, GA

Complete gets my dishes so clean it doesn't leave any residue or spots. I am always happy when i take the dishes out of the dishwasher. With other products I have had to run the dishwasher more then once which is costly.

Join Now