Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#82 in Dishwashing Detergent
Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free
Photo (1)
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Vineyard , UT

I love not having to deal with powdered dishwasher detergent! You automatically know that you are adding the right amount of detergent with this, since it's packed into a little container. It's very easy to use, and my dishes always come out looking amazing!
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD

These action pacs are convenient to use and work really well to get dishes clean. We don't generally prerinse our dishes, and this still gets them clean! I like that we can get big packs of this for a good price at Costco, since we run the dishwasher daily.
Ciara F.
Ciara F.
Fresno, Ca

Easy to use, super effective, don't leave a residue like some detergent pouches do. A little bit pricey but get the job done. Less time having to rinse every little thing off your dishes before loading them in the dishwasher to ensure they come out clean.
Crysta G.
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC

I wish I could give this product 5 stars but unfortunately, these packs don't fit every dishwasher. I've had issues of the pack getting stuck on my dishes or just not getting released during the cycle at all because the cartridge couldn't open properly.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Columbus, OH

I don't know if it's the pacs or my crappy dishwasher. Either way these don't seem to do any better than the $10 cheaper off brand dishwashing pacs. Also I'm not sure where to put them in the dishwasher so they keep getting the soap all over my dishes.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Towson, MD

Easy to use, cleans dishes thoroughly, no unpleasant scent, would recommend to others who use their dishwasher as much as I do! Good value for the product, especially with how effective it is at cleaning the scum and food remnants off of your dishes!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
New York

I've been using this brand for years and years I've never switch they are such a good value they are not expensive they get my dishes so clean. They smell really good and I don't leave any marks on my dishes in the dishwasher I highly recommend them
Kelleigh M.
Kelleigh M.
Jeffersonville, Indiana

We wnt from using liquid and powder dishwasher detergent to using these packs and it has been a world of difference. Our dishes are actually getting clean and there's no need to pre-wash. Just remember to lock them up if you have small children.
Elaine  L.
Elaine L.

I love Cascade Complete packs. I use them all the time and prefer it over the liquid or powder dishwasher detergent. They can be pricey, but Walmart usually has them cheaper and you can find coupons on them. I definitely would recommend.
Kara F.
Kara F.
Campbellsville, KY

My dishes are perfectly clean everytime with these! The price isn't bad for the clean that you get. There's no sticky/greasy feel to your dishes and no weird odor. I recommend these to anyone wanting clean dishes with no residue!

Join Now