Cascade Complete Pacs Dishwasher Detergent - Regular, 12 ct uploaded by Shannon S.

BY CASCADE

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free  see more...

Jessica B.
Gets my dishes super clean, don't have to rewash them, and affordable price.
Jenna T.
If I'm being completely honest, I hate this product. I've purchase cascade liquid for my dishes my whole life. I decided to venture out and try this product considering it promotes "fast and easy" but I personally hate it. They don't get my dishes nearly as clean as a liquid detergent and there is always some residue left over. Not only that but my dishes don't smell good either.
Megan B.
Liberty Lake, WA
We love these! We have noticed in all the dishwashers we have tried them in (4 different models), we just have to through the pod into the bottom of the dishwasher to work. If we put it in the little dispenser and close it, it only takes the liquid out of the pod and leaves all of the powder, which is the majority of the pod. Other than that, it cleans well and smells good!
Crysta G.
Fayetteville, NC
I wish I could give this product 5 stars but unfortunately, these packs don't fit every dishwasher. I've had issues of the pack getting stuck on my dishes or just not getting released during the cycle at all because the cartridge couldn't open properly.
Christina L.
Pompano beach, FL
BEST. THING. EVER. I use this every time I run my dishwasher. I load my dishes and pop one in. All of my dishes come out squeaky clean. I personally buy the big box at Costco and it'll last a year! P.s. I try not to run the dishwasher too often. Only two people in my household so sometimes the dishwasher isn't worth the electric and water.
Rae B.
Carmel, IN
This works well cleaning our dishes, however at times I see white specks and leftover residue on my glasses. I have to wash them and rinse them again under hot running water to make sure everything is off. Not sure if it's my dishwasher or if the detergent is not melting and dissolving properly...
Xen H.
This is what we use for our dishwasher.. product is great.. probably the only thing i don't like when sometimes it would stick and doesn't dissolve (maybe our dishwasher is just too old).. careful when your hands/gloves are wet when picking up the product because it would melt and stick to other soap
Carol K.
I have used other brands of dishwasing detergent before, but they still leaves stinks on my plates and there are white residue left on my dishes too, so I switched to this brand and they are amazing. My dishes are clean after. I will recommend this to others and the price is right!
Ingrid R.
We have always used these in our dishwasher and have had no issues with water spots or not getting food off of our plates. We purchased these at Home Depot and they actually have the best prices there. We will definitely be buying these again for our home
Brittany G.
CASCADE USER ALL THE WAY!!! My mom used this brand growing up and I have never looked back. Great product. Kinda of expensive but you get what you pay for. Scents are basic, but not a big deal because it does its job for the dishes.