Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#77 in Dishwashing Detergent
Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free
Photo (1)
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Lafayette, LA

If I'm being completely honest, I hate this product. I've purchase cascade liquid for my dishes my whole life. I decided to venture out and try this product considering it promotes "fast and easy" but I personally hate it. They don't get my dishes nearly as clean as a liquid detergent and there is always some residue left over. Not only that but my dishes don't smell good either.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ

We've been using these pods for years now in our dishwasher. We had to stop using the liquid pour detergent since our dishwasher is old and breaking. These pods really do the trick to get the dishes clean. It's doesn't leave streaks on the glassware and gets the dirt and grime off that doesn't come off with our pre-dishwasher rinse.
betsy c.
betsy c.
East Hardwick, VT

Cascade complete drop in are my all time favorite They are so convenient there is no messy powder to deal with and minimal packaging. I bought it at tops supermarket at a reasonable price and i would recommend to a friend. I try to stalk up when its on sale because it does work so much better than the bargain brand.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Springhill, LA

We usually buy the largest container of these, not the 12 pack. We have 2 year old twins, so we have a lot of dishes and it has never let us down. It's powerful enough to handle a load of heavy pots and pans that I don't have enough time to "pre-wash." And handle a load of wine glasses after a hard week.
Jane S.
Jane S.

I have the oldest dishwasher known to man. It was around prior to the dinosaurs and it's going to be there long after. Like WALL-E, but with dishes. And it's stationary. But this stuff works. No rinsing needed. It's expensive but it's better than running oatmeal bowls sixty times to get them clean.
Rae B.
Rae B.
Carmel, IN

This works well cleaning our dishes, however at times I see white specks and leftover residue on my glasses. I have to wash them and rinse them again under hot running water to make sure everything is off. Not sure if it's my dishwasher or if the detergent is not melting and dissolving properly...
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles , CA

I like this bar and way better than the previous brand I was using gets you a good clean but not as good as you washing them by hand but for the most part cleans good and drys nicely doesn't cause the drying to leave steak marks you can fin this almost anywhere such as target and Walmart
Carol K.
Carol K.

I have used other brands of dishwasing detergent before, but they still leaves stinks on my plates and there are white residue left on my dishes too, so I switched to this brand and they are amazing. My dishes are clean after. I will recommend this to others and the price is right!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Arvada, CO

These little packs are so quick and convenient. They clean just as well as the detergent i used to use, they smell the same too. I can't say they aren't worth purchasing, because they are just mindlessly easy. I would recommend these pacs and will continue to use them.
stefanie a.
stefanie a.

These little pacs work great. Its fun to pop them in the dishwasher and they don't make a mess. Make sure you keep them away from children, as they might look like candy to a youngster. The scent is lovely. I continue to use these month after month in my dishwasher.

Join Now