Add a Photo

By CASCADE
#91 in Dishwashing Detergent
Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Lafayette, LA

If I'm being completely honest, I hate this product. I've purchase cascade liquid for my dishes my whole life. I decided to venture out and try this product considering it promotes "fast and easy" but I personally hate it. They don't get my dishes nearly as clean as a liquid detergent and there is always some residue left over. Not only that but my dishes don't smell good either.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ

We've been using these pods for years now in our dishwasher. We had to stop using the liquid pour detergent since our dishwasher is old and breaking. These pods really do the trick to get the dishes clean. It's doesn't leave streaks on the glassware and gets the dirt and grime off that doesn't come off with our pre-dishwasher rinse.
betsy c.
betsy c.
East Hardwick, VT

Cascade complete drop in are my all time favorite They are so convenient there is no messy powder to deal with and minimal packaging. I bought it at tops supermarket at a reasonable price and i would recommend to a friend. I try to stalk up when its on sale because it does work so much better than the bargain brand.
Jane S.
Jane S.

I have the oldest dishwasher known to man. It was around prior to the dinosaurs and it's going to be there long after. Like WALL-E, but with dishes. And it's stationary. But this stuff works. No rinsing needed. It's expensive but it's better than running oatmeal bowls sixty times to get them clean.
Yuvana F.
Yuvana F.
Los Angeles , CA

I like this bar and way better than the previous brand I was using gets you a good clean but not as good as you washing them by hand but for the most part cleans good and drys nicely doesn't cause the drying to leave steak marks you can fin this almost anywhere such as target and Walmart
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Arvada, CO

These little packs are so quick and convenient. They clean just as well as the detergent i used to use, they smell the same too. I can't say they aren't worth purchasing, because they are just mindlessly easy. I would recommend these pacs and will continue to use them.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Belmont, NH

These work really well. I love not having to pour anything. The perfect amount is already portioned for you. I just throw it in the bottom of the dishwasher (because sometimes they don't dissolve fully if I put them in the detergent place and close the door).
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT

I love not having to deal with powdered dishwasher detergent! You automatically know that you are adding the right amount of detergent with this, since it's packed into a little container. It's very easy to use, and my dishes always come out looking amazing!
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD

These action pacs are convenient to use and work really well to get dishes clean. We don't generally prerinse our dishes, and this still gets them clean! I like that we can get big packs of this for a good price at Costco, since we run the dishwasher daily.
Ciara F.
Ciara F.
Fresno, Ca

Easy to use, super effective, don't leave a residue like some detergent pouches do. A little bit pricey but get the job done. Less time having to rinse every little thing off your dishes before loading them in the dishwasher to ensure they come out clean.

Join Now