Cascade Complete Pacs Dishwasher Detergent - Regular, 12 ct uploaded by Shannon S.

BY CASCADE

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Features All in 1 Powers Away 24-Hour Stuck-On Food No Pre-Washing Rinse Aid Action More Tough Food Cleaning Ingredients* (*vs. regular Cascade ActionPacs) Phosphate Free  see more...

Megan B.
Springville, UT
We love these! We have noticed in all the dishwashers we have tried them in (4 different models), we just have to through the pod into the bottom of the dishwasher to work. If we put it in the little dispenser and close it, it only takes the liquid out of the pod and leaves all of the powder, which is the majority of the pod. Other than that, it cleans well and smells good!
Caroline F.
Towson, MD
Easy to use, cleans dishes thoroughly, no unpleasant scent, would recommend to others who use their dishwasher as much as I do! Good value for the product, especially with how effective it is at cleaning the scum and food remnants off of your dishes!
Christina L.
Loxahatchee , FL
BEST. THING. EVER. I use this every time I run my dishwasher. I load my dishes and pop one in. All of my dishes come out squeaky clean. I personally buy the big box at Costco and it'll last a year! P.s. I try not to run the dishwasher too often. Only two people in my household so sometimes the dishwasher isn't worth the electric and water.
Christina H.
Leander, TX
I love that I don't have to worry about overfilling the detergent compartment with these. They are pre-measured and super convenient to use. They work great and smell nice. Everyone always asks if the dishes in the washer are clean or dirty, there is no question with these.
Courtney C.
New York
I've been using this brand for years and years I've never switch they are such a good value they are not expensive they get my dishes so clean. They smell really good and I don't leave any marks on my dishes in the dishwasher I highly recommend them
Rae B.
Carmel, IN
This works well cleaning our dishes, however at times I see white specks and leftover residue on my glasses. I have to wash them and rinse them again under hot running water to make sure everything is off. Not sure if it's my dishwasher or if the detergent is not melting and dissolving properly...
Xen H.
This is what we use for our dishwasher.. product is great.. probably the only thing i don't like when sometimes it would stick and doesn't dissolve (maybe our dishwasher is just too old).. careful when your hands/gloves are wet when picking up the product because it would melt and stick to other soap
stefanie a.
These little pacs work great. Its fun to pop them in the dishwasher and they don't make a mess. Make sure you keep them away from children, as they might look like candy to a youngster. The scent is lovely. I continue to use these month after month in my dishwasher.
Carol K.
I have used other brands of dishwasing detergent before, but they still leaves stinks on my plates and there are white residue left on my dishes too, so I switched to this brand and they are amazing. My dishes are clean after. I will recommend this to others and the price is right!
Ingrid R.
We have always used these in our dishwasher and have had no issues with water spots or not getting food off of our plates. We purchased these at Home Depot and they actually have the best prices there. We will definitely be buying these again for our home