Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesCascade
Complete Gel Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent

Cascade Complete Gel Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent

by Cascade

There's no pre-wash needed with Cascade Complete® Gel. It powers away stuck-on food, which means you can skip a step at the sink and still get a complete clean. And it's formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn®. Trust your dishes to Cacade Complete Gel - your new shortcut in the kitchen.

Is this produt a lot better then the regular cascade that it can cost so much more in the store?
Start your review of Cascade Complete Gel Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent!
How would you rate this product?
Jordan Z.
While the packs are convenient I always feel like they leave a bit of a residue and don't clean quite as well. This detergent is basically the same that was under the sink when I was a kid and it works as well as it always has. This is my go to for dishwasher detergent.
Dixie C.
Magee, MS
Cascade is a great product. It gets the dishes clean and spotless. Good product and price
Jeanny A.
Millbrae, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Cascade Complete Gel Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent uploaded by Jeanny A.
Purchased at: Target
this and my favorite dishwashing, leaves everything very clean !!! And this one also lasts a long time to use in many washes.
Bobbie-Jo B.
Maricopa, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this product all the time it’s good price point I recommend it. You don’t have to use a whole bunch of it to get a good wash with a good dishwasher.
Taylor S.
STAFFORD SPGS, CT
Just started using this and I'm glad i did! Such a wonderful product. It doesn't leave residue and always leaves my dishes clean
Alison J.
Dallas, OR
I use the cascade dishwasher gel detergent a lot. We have a large family and run the dishwasher multiple times a day. The detergent washes our dishes really well and rinses clean.
Allie T.
Fort Worth, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
1,215 reviews
I like this stuff a lot. It smells good and works very well. It’s well priced and a little does a long way.
June G.
Tamaqua, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have a small countertop dishwasher therefore I prefer a liquid detergent. This works great, my dishes are always clean and spot free, even without a rinse aid.I really like the gel formula.
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Gets out dishess so clean! I cook and bake a lot of we do a lot of dishes around here, its my go-to dishwashing detergent
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Cascade is the only brand of dishwasher detergent I use. It get my dishes clean and doesn't leave any residue behind.