BY CASCADE

• Is this produt a lot better then the regular cascade that...1 Answers
  • "Affordable, works great and easy to find." in 1 review
Kourtnie M.
Raleigh, NC
We had to get this kind because our dollar store brand wouldn’t work well with our dishwasher and left bits of food on our dishes. It’s kind of expensive but works so.
Jordan Z.
While the packs are convenient I always feel like they leave a bit of a residue and don't clean quite as well. This detergent is basically the same that was under the sink when I was a kid and it works as well as it always has. This is my go to for dishwasher detergent.
Alyssa O.
We have used this for 2 years now and I actually remember my mom using cascade for as long as I can remember. It smells great and does a good job of cleaning all of our dishes. I rinse my plates before I put them in but don't scrub anything off that is stuck on there and the dishes always come at clean. Great product, affordable, and lasts a good amount of time for us at least.
Heather C.
Torrance, CA
I always buy this. I think we have used cascade since I was a kid and it is probably thr main reason I use it now. It always does a great job and doesn't cost a fortune so why change it?
Sonya N.
Temecula, CA
Works well just a pain to use the big jug. I only used this because I had a water softener and you need to use less. No longer have softener so can go back to the pods.
Mary K.
Overall pretty happy with this product. I try to stock up when they are on sale. Otherwise , the cost can be a little high. Does a good job with minimal spotting on the dishes.
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I've tried many a dishwasher gel but Cascade is the one I keep coming back to. It's effective and my dishes always come out of the dishwasher looking spotless. The only thing that'd make this better is if the ingredients were more natural. Overall this is a fantastic cleaner.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love Cascade for the dishes I have tried comparable brands and this stills come out of top! The pros are that you can squeeze the bottle directly into the dishwasher dish and that it is thick and not messy at all in the dishwasher reservoir. I would recommend it to others.
Meaghan M.
My roommates are fond of not 'pre-washing' their dishes (as I have grown up doing) and love to put in dishes that have crusty, gross food remnants on them. However, I put them through the dishwasher with this detergent and they came out sparkling clean! I was shocked. I will continue to buy.
Tina G.
Atlanta, GA
This is my current go to dishwasher detergent. It's super affordable from Costco and it does a good job removing any and all dirt and grime that is on my dishes. Especially at Costco I think that this is a great value and I'll keep buying it for years to come.
Jenny R.
Janesville, WI
Is this produt a lot better then the regular cascade that it can cost so much more in the store?