by Cascade

Cascade Complete ActionPacs power away stuck-on messes, which means you can skip the prewash and still get a complete clean. That’s because every pac is formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn. Trust your dishes to Cascade Complete ActionPacs dishwasher detergent - your new shortcut in the kitchen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cascade® Complete® Fresh Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 38 ct Plastic Container!
St. John's
This item is meh. A lot of the time the majority of my dishes come out with food on them which defeats the purpose of having a dishwasher. I bought the big pack at Costco and wish I didn't waste me money.
I have been using Cascade pods every since I owned a dish washer. Most times dishes come out clean, but there are a few times when I have had to put glasses back in for a second wash.
I have always used cascade, I love their scents and pod products - it makes using the dishwasher so easy!

Looking for your answer?