by Cascade

Cascade Complete ActionPacs power away stuck-on messes, which means you can skip the prewash and still get a complete clean. That’s because every pac is formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn. Trust your dishes to Cascade Complete ActionPacs dishwasher detergent - your new shortcut in the kitchen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cascade® Complete® Fresh Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 38 ct Plastic Container!
Perfect perfect perfect! It does the job. Dishes are always cleaner than clean when they come out.
powder springs, ga
Easy to use. I like that they also include a streak-free product for my glasses and clear dishes.
Tarzana, CA
Work pretty well! Sometimes I need to wash something a second time after it has been run through
Flint, MI
The work good at cleaning my dishes. They don't leave any residue behind and they smell great.
Huntsville, AL
These work great and are so convenient. They are easy to store, easy to use and affordable.
Love how easy to use these tablets are! My dishes are aways spotless and squeaky clean.
I don’t use our dishwasher to often as I’m used to hand washing my dishes. But when I do, this is what I use. The dishes come out 90% clean and that’s why I can’t give it a 5 Star since a few dishes are still dirty or have remaining dirt.
Toronto, ON
These little pacs are the only thing we put in our dishwasher. They are worth every penny and leave our dishes sparkling clean after every wash. We usually pick it up on a trip to our local Wal-Mart and would recommend to others.
London, ON
Cascade® Complete® Fresh Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 38 ct Plastic Container uploaded by Laura T.
Purchased this at Costco, when we moved and got a dishwasher!! Absolutely love this product!  Always gets our dishes clean and sparkling....never have to repeat wash...scent is light and not too strong.  Will definitely buy again
Canada
Cascade is my go to choice for dishwasher detergent. For the amount per container, it's worth it to not have to constantly repurchase detergent. It's also highly effective and does it's job. I'd recommend to others who like saving money and trips to the store!

Looking for your answer?