by Cascade

Cascade Complete ActionPacs power away stuck-on messes, which means you can skip the prewash and still get a complete clean. That’s because every pac is formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn. Trust your dishes to Cascade Complete ActionPacs dishwasher detergent - your new shortcut in the kitchen.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cascade® Complete® Fresh Scent Action Pacs™ Dishwasher Detergent 38 ct Plastic Container!
We buy these. We've never used anything different so I think they work great. The package is great and keeps the everything tucked away from little finger!
I love the convenience of the pacs. They are small, but effective. There is no mess. I like the bulk size plastic container that they come in too!
Birmingham , AL
Pretty good.  Sometimes I have to pre-soak really dirty dishes, but that might be because of my old dishwasher, not the detergent.
Holladay, UT
It's okay. I have to use vinegar and a rinsing aid with it or I get a dirty film on the dishes. It may be my dishwasher.
Draper, UT
I like these, they are quick and easy to just grab and clean my dishes just as well as any other type of detergent would
San Jose, CA
These are super convenient and last me a long time. They smell good, nothing too overpowering and get the job done.
Sioux City, IA
Cleans the dishes in the dishwasher well I dont get residue and has a great scent that lesves in the dishwasher
Burtonsville, MD
Cost effective and gets the job done. Great for storing under the sink for easy access. Like buying in bulk.
Geneseo, IL
Cascade is the only brand of detergent my family buys. I would recommend these to anyone for a great clean
Ransomville, NY
Cascade pods work wonders! Eliminate dirt, grease, odors, food residue and rinses very clean. No spots!

Looking for your answer?