BY CASCADE #52 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete Lemon Burst Scent.
All in 1.
No pre-washing.
More tough food cleaning ingredients*.
Rinse aid action.
Dishwasher detergent.
Powers away 24-hour stuck-on food.
48 pacs.
*vs. regular cascade action pacs.
Phosphate free.
864 g (30.5 oz) 1.90 lb. see more...

• Never tried it but seen it on TV a lot. Is it worth it?5 Answers
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
I recently purchased these Cascade pods, and I am very pleased with them. I absolutely love the lemon scent. They clean my dishes every time. I prefer these over the powder because they are so convenient and there is no measuring. I picked these up from my local Walmart. They are economically priced, and I will purchase them again.
Melissa A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
We buy these in bulk at Sam's Club and they last a really long time and do a great job. The scent isn't overwhelming and the cleaning job is great. So far my dishes always come out of the dishwasher clean and shiny. We've tried an off-brand as well with worse results, so it's on my list of things not to skimp on.
Dolores H.
Longview, TX
I have used this product Cascade since I started washing dishes in a dishwasher many many years ago...Cascade seemed to always get the job done. However over the years they have gotten better at cleaning my dishes and they smell better too! although it really depends on the dishwasher you have! If you have a sucky dishwasher (which is what I seem to have right now :/) then no detergent is going to please you...Cascade does try its darndest to get the job done in my house!
Amanda C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These aren't bad! However I will say that my one gripe is that they often do not fully dissolve and when that happens I am too paranoid to assume the dishes are clean so I rewash them. My husband purchased these at kroger on the sale aisle and for that reason, I think it was a good deal. Otherwise, I prefer liquid detergent because the pods are expensive.
Catherine R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These work well and I like the lemon scent. It is not too strong but also still a noticeable lemon smell. While this does a nice job of getting our dishes clean and we are able to buy it in bulk at Costco, it isn't a perfect product. We still need to rinse dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. However, over all it is very good.
Brenna S.
Deptford, NJ
These packs are easy to use and always clean the dishes great! The scent is nice and not too overpowering and has been a favorite. The price is comparable to the value and ease of the product. I would recommend to all dishwasher users.
Brandi H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the lemon scent. Dishes only required rinsing before putting into dishwasher. Cleans pretty well. Like to use with a finishing agent for shine otherwise it can leave a white residue which is even hard to get off sometimes.
Haley Z.
I love how when i use the all in 1 lemon burst scent Cascade. That my dishes actually come out smelling like lemons. Cascade does an amazing Hon on cleaning my dishes they come out nice and clean. I also love how I can reuse the container.
Nathaly E.
Hace poco las compre para usarlas para lavar los platos y hasta los momentos ha sido efectivo. Es bueno porque no deja marcas en mis manos. El precio está bien porque rinde suficiente. Y lo recomiendo a otros porq ahorras tiempo y dinero.
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
Perfecto para cuando se le pega la comida a los trastes este detergente limpia muy bien y algo que me gusto mucho cuando lo trate es que no deja manchas en los trastes yo lo recomiendo ampliamente pues además huele rico
Sabarina  S.
Scarborough , ON
Never tried it but seen it on TV a lot. Is it worth it?