Cascade

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
The best dishwashing tabs ever! I only purchase these. They work very well and my dishes always come out fresh and clean. It has tough fighting power against grease and stuck on foods. I love the container and reuse them around the house once I’m all out! The scent is very clean and mild. I would absolutely recommend Cascade Complete Dishwashing Tabs.
5 / 5
Cascade Complete Dishwasher Pods in the Fresh Scent ActionPacs have become an indispensable part of my kitchen cleaning arsenal, and I couldn't be more impressed with their performance. From their powerful cleaning action to their convenient packaging, these pods have exceeded all expectations. Let's start with their cleaning power—impressive is an understatement! These pods tackle even the toughest stuck-on food and grease, leaving dishes sparkling clean and streak-free with every wash. Whether it's baked-on lasagna or stubborn coffee stains, these pods handle it all effortlessly, saving me time and energy. I also appreciate the convenience of the pre-measured pods—no more guessing or measuring out messy detergent. With just one pod, I can trust that my dishes will come out clean and spotless every time. Plus, the easy-to-use packaging makes storage a breeze, with no bulky containers taking up valuable cabinet space. The fresh scent is another bonus—it leaves my dishes smelling clean and refreshed, with no lingering odors or residue. It's the perfect finishing touch to every wash cycle. And let's talk about value—the 78-count pack ensures that I always have plenty of pods on hand, so I never have to worry about running out. Plus, the cost per wash is incredibly affordable, making Cascade Complete Dishwasher Pods a budget-friendly choice for every household.
5 / 5
Cascade Complete ActionPacs are the best and helps me a lot with My daily activites. Helps me save time since I don’t have to pre wash My dishies. The smell is very Good and the best part is yet to come… I never need to wash anything again because they come 100% clean out of the dishwasher.