Cascade Complete Actionpacs Fresh Scent - 25 CT uploaded by Taylor A.Cascade Complete Actionpacs Fresh Scent - 25 CT uploaded by Sophia A.Cascade Complete Actionpacs Fresh Scent - 25 CT uploaded by member-14c206f56

BY CASCADE

Cascade® Complete® Fresh Scent Dishwasher Detergent Actionpacs.

#1 recommended brand in North America*.

8x power†.

Powers away 48 hour stuck on food.

Dawn®.

Grease fighting power.

Phosphate free.

*More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand; recommendation as part of co-marketing agreements.

450 g (15.8 oz).

25. see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "It's worth spending a little more to get your dishes clean every time!" in 1 review
Kathie Q.
Los Angeles , CA
I think cascade is one of the best dishwashing soaps. It removes all the stains from the dishes really good and it gives a nice scent. For the most past cascade is super expensive but I do recommend it to keep your dishes extra clean.
Crystal K.
Greensboro
I have hard water and Cascade pods are great with reducing residue from the dishes. My grimiest dishes are clean. I would recommend Cascade to anyone. I love how my dishes are so clean after thrown in with Cascade.
Heather S.
Elberfeld, IN
Review for: Dishwasher Detergent 155 oz; 9.68 lb; 4.39 kg more...
I was using the tide pods and they were getting stuck in my dishwasher. I switched to this and it was the best thing yet. Highly recommended and affordable. Plus my dishes get clean and they smell fresh.
Michelle W.
Dishes passed the old "squeak" test and we're sparkly and clear with no residue. It's the only brand I buy because I love it and not because my washer recommends it.
Angelisa V.
Branson, MO
Nothing compares to the cleaning capabilities of Cascade Complete Actionpacs.  I have tried generics, I have tried Cascade liquid, and I have yet to find something that gets the job done like these.  It is definitely pricey but worth it.  Using other brands I have had to rewash my dishes - so the value wasn't there in the long run.
Kristen S.
Clinton
It really gets our dishes sparkling! No stuck on particles left behind. It's our go to detergent because it's super effective. It's a bit pricey but it really works so we don't mind paying for quality. We're definitely buying these again and have recommended them to friends and family.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Clean! Clean! Clean! Absolutely great how clean it leaves my plates, utensils and cups. I usually try to get as much stuck on food as possible because that is me but this thing does a great job of finishing up the job and cleaving them super clean.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Got this as a freebie for buying a large container of dawn at Walmart. I like it, it cleans well and leaves no residue! I'm pretty sure it can't be expensive, probably the same price as other competitors. I will definitely consider this next time I shop!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
These are always on sale at cvs. I usually buy them when they are sale. They work pretty good. Super easy to use. Not messy and my dishes don't have a weird smell afterwards.
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
I love the scent, and I especially love how clean my dishes look right out of the dishwasher. No build up or cloudy residue. I can even use these when cleaning glass and pots and pans. It's the only dishwashing detergent I use!