BY CASCADE

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Fresh 78 Count see more...

Buy on Target
Sally R.
Waukesha, WI
Love these dishwasher pacs! I really have noticed a difference in the cleanliness of my dishes. I rarely ever have to deal with them leaving residue. The packaging is nice. I feel like these are definitely worth the money!
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
We’ve tried to buy the cheaper brands of dishwashing tabs but they don’t clean as well as Cascade does. The only downfall we see with cascade is how expensive it is. Other than that it’s a great product.
Andrea H.
No fuss no muss. Just put a pack in the detergent spot, close and run the dishwasher. Detergent doesn't go all over the place, you can't accidentally put too much and not be able to close the little door. (Am I the only one that does that? Lol..) Dishes come out clean and I didn't have to pre-rinse or scrub.
Sharon Z.
Hastings, MN
These powder packs work well in our dishwasher when tossed in the bottom of the machine but not placed in the detergent compartment. Every so often (about 1/30 times) I find that the pack got stuck to the machine and did not dissolve and for that reason I give 4 stars. Otherwise no complaints and it is a great price.
Jessica C.
Spanish Fork, UT
My dishes come out spot free. My dishwasher is left with a clean smell. The pods are amazing I don't have to mess with measuring out a powder. It comes in a small storable container. I would recommend these to anyone with a dishwasher for sure. I found my pack at Costco for a really competitive price!
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
I have found Cascade to be the best brand of dishwasher detergent! It makes our dishes clean with minimal scraping and rinsing, which makes it much faster for me to load the dishwasher, which I like! It is decently priced, and I receive it through Amazon subscriptions which offers a discount. Highly recommend!
Mary Alison B.
We've been using these as long as we've lived in our current place and I can't complain. The dishes are always clean. And it definitely helps that the little packs are so easy to use, no measuring or eyeballing required, just stick it in the little compartment and you're good to go.
Heather A.
Harviell, MO
After using the Finish dishwasher tabs for several years, I made the switch to Cascade. They are a little pricier than the Finish tabs, but they really work so much better! I would absolutely recommend these!
CiCi M.
Winter Park, FL
These work so well and so easy to use. Just pop one into the compartment and then the dishwasher on and that's it. Makes life that much easier and they clean so well.
Jenny G.
Love these! They work great at cleaning my dishes :) definitely recommend them. I usually pick up a pack from the supermarket since I use my dishwasher occasionally.