BY CASCADE #89 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Jenny G.
Warrenton, VA
Great product! Washes dishes thoroughly. Gets all the dried on gunk off. Keeps them sparkling. Also, smells fantastic. Helps keep dishwasher clean. You just pop them in the washer and go. Would definitely recommend.
Emily C.
Cascade has always been a favorite of mine. At Kroger, you can usually get a good deal on the pods. There have been a few times the pods left a white residue on my pots and pans but it could have been my dishwasher.
Shanna W.
Morgantown, WV
I love these dishwashing pods. My dishes always come out clean and without any type of residue. I tried the generic version and the did not compare at all. I went back to these and will continue to use them
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
I usually get this one or the one with Clorox makes dishes very clean and easy to use I hate using powder or gel detergents these pacs dissolve all the way smell real good while dishwasher is going I pay about $6 for 22 pacs but you can always find coupons so that's a plus! I really do like these over Finish brand and other store brands!
tawny v.
Mariposa, CA
Looove the scent and gets my dishes sparklimg clean every single time! i used to buy the generic brand of dish packs and they did an ok job...upgraded to the name brand with a coupon and sale, very happily surprised! i will not go back.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
This product is easy to use, however doesn't leave my dishes spotless. I recommend finish quantum packets 100X more times than cascade. WhenI use Finish, the little pack does the trick and leaves no residue. You can save money by finding coupons for Finish products as well.
Mollie K.
Mount Hope, AL
I purchased the Cascade Complete Dishwasher Detergent at Sam's. the product is good, but did not work as well as I had expected. I will have residue on food stick on dishes especially if o don't rinse them good before loading the dishwasher.
Hollie S.
Fenton , Mi
Great product but a little pricey. There are other alternatives, such as finish that are much cheaper than this.
Jana P.
Greenup, KY
Cascade action packs are the best. Not only do my dishes get clean, but no residue is left on them. I feel like my glasses are left shiny. These are also very easy to use. You don't Have to worry about measuring anything. Other brands sometimes do not dissolve but I don't have that issue with cascade.
Jillian B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Help clean up messes in your dishwasher and effectively cleans dishes. Used this soap for years and still use it today. Good daily wash for dishes. Affordable for families and way better than most dish soaps.