BY CASCADE #97 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Mandolyn N.
San Antonio, TX
I purchased these at Walmart. Price is appropriate for the quality. Great lemon scent. I preferred these 2 in 1 packs over straight powder. They work well but they started leaving white residue on my dishes. I ended up switching brands.
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
I love these dishwasher packs! They smell really good and have a cool squishy texture. They're super easy to just toss in and forget about it. They are a little on the pricey side but I would use again and recommend to others to buy.
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I love the convenience of the action packs but I feel it is kind of pricey. However it works great and leaves my dishes sparkling clean. Other than the price this is a great product I would recommend and re purchase.
Mika M.
We absolutely love Cascade Pacs! Its so easy to just be able to throw in a little pod and be done. We have tried a few other pacs from other companies and none compare to Cascade. The dishes come out spotless.
Christina A.
Norwalk, CT
I do think these are the best, and to work best I do not put them in the actual detergent release cup. I toss it in the silverware basket. Works so much better and takes off all the gunk. No need to pre-wash!!
Patti P.
Saranac Lake, NY
Cascade cleans my dishes better than any other dishwasher detergent I have used. No need to rinse or soak anything. I just toss a cascade complete in the dishwasher and everything comes out sparkling clean.
Kaylie M.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert
This dishwasher detergent works great. It cleans everything off of my dishes. I think the price point is pretty good. I purchased mine at Walmart. There aren't really any cons. We will continue to buy these!
Erikah O.
York, PA
These pods are so great! They're nice and convenient. They're great when you're a busy mom and can pop one of these into your dishwasher and go on to take care of something else. The only down side is that sometimes the pod doesn't dissolve and then you have to wash your dishes all over again.
Crystal B.
Yorktown , VA
What bad things can you say about cascade?? Nothing!! Works great, and it has Dawn in it! Dawn works wonders too! Would definitely recommend this product to others! Easy to use and easy to store as well.
Savannah S.
He does a good job cleaning the dishes and is very convenient with the pod style. I like that I don't have to pour liquid detergent in the dishwasher anymore because it always is a mess