BY CASCADE #97 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Katherine G.
Cary, NC
Great product. Cleans surprisingly well......really like it. Packs are so easy to use.
Ashlie S.
Knob Noster, MO
My go to dishwasher detergent. I don't have to worry if my dishes are gonna be clean.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These always leave my dishes clean and shiny. I pick them up whenever there's a sale
Brittanny M.
They leave water spots sometimes. But they are pretty effective and easy to use.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Easy to use and cleans dishes well even when they have grease and food residue
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
I love these so much because they really clean even the worst pans and plates
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
The only thing I buy for my dishwasher. Works like magic. Worth every penny.
Rebeccah C.
Florence, MS
Cascade action pacs are the only product I will use for our dishes! They work hard and wash well without leaving a trail of gunk or soap scum. We've tried other brands but always come back to cascade!
Robrina M.
Saint Johns, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I really like using this product. I've not been overly impressed with it's performance. It seems like it does a good job. I really still feel like I need to pre wash my pot and pans before I put them in the dishwasher. If I don't I realize that they don't always come completely clean.
Stephie C.
I like these little packs because it's just easy to pop one in rather that the powder and liquid forms of detergent. They clean the dishes pretty well. If the dishes have baked on good left on the dishes for a while I still have to rinse them.