BY CASCADE #88 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Buy on kmart*
Savannah S.
He does a good job cleaning the dishes and is very convenient with the pod style. I like that I don't have to pour liquid detergent in the dishwasher anymore because it always is a mess
Shay B.
Wichita, KS
Gets the dishes clean. What more could you want from a dishwashing detergent? The citrus ones smell the best. Easy to use, just pop them in the dispenser. No need for messy powder.
Lindsay K.
Ankeny, IA
We've been using these for years and they always seem to get the job done. Only a couple times did they error and not work but not sure if that was the packets or our machine.
Jenny G.
Warrenton, VA
Great product! Washes dishes thoroughly. Gets all the dried on gunk off. Keeps them sparkling. Also, smells fantastic. Helps keep dishwasher clean. You just pop them in the washer and go. Would definitely recommend.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
This does a great job cleaning my dishes in the dishwasher, even those with hard to get out stains. i don't really smell anything but who cares, my dishes are clean!
Shanna W.
Morgantown, WV
I love these dishwashing pods. My dishes always come out clean and without any type of residue. I tried the generic version and the did not compare at all. I went back to these and will continue to use them
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
Cascade automatic dishwasher detergent combined with the Cascade rinse is a perfect combination for your dishes, silverware, and glassware. I love this product and you will too.
Taylor M.
Bremerton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cascade, I feel, is just the essentially dishwasher soap brand. I have never had a problem with it getting the job done, and leaving my dishes look amazing.
Jennifer K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
The easiest way to clean the dishes! Just throw one of these bad boys in and fill the dishwasher up with the mess. Dishes come out clean, and spot free.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
Tried using an off brand but immediately switched back to cascade. These pods get everything off of our dishes and leave our glass clear without spots.