BY CASCADE #83 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Erica L.
Granbury, TX
I don't think my dishes get as clean when I use pods instead of liquid dish detergent. However, I'll always use Cascade. The scent on this is... dishes? I've used some that are orange scented and I liked them a lot better than this scent. I won't repurchase.
Brandi W.
Peru, IN
Cascade is our go to brand of dishwasher pacs. It smells good, cleans effectively and doesn't leave spots. Buy it at target when there is a promotion going on with a $5 gift card and discounts and coupons and you can get it at a very reasonable price!
Abigail S.
Warrior, AL
I love love these! They smell great and get my dishes very clean. I love that I can just pop them in the dishwasher and avoid the mess of pouring detergent in there. These are so much easier. I bought these at Walmart and I won't use any other kind
Natalie R.
Chino, CA
These Cascade packs are great when I know the dishwasher load is going to need extra cleaning. However, I don't think every dishwasher load warrants use of these. For most of my dishwashing, I usually just use the Cascade gel and that words just find
Mollie K.
Mount Hope, AL
I purchased the Cascade Complete Dishwasher Detergent at Sam's. the product is good, but did not work as well as I had expected. I will have residue on food stick on dishes especially if o don't rinse them good before loading the dishwasher.
Kasey K.
Cascade is a detergent that I like better than finish quantum. No matter what, quantum always left splotches on my glasses. I don't know if it was just my dishwasher or not, but after switching to cascade this was never a problem.
Alexandra H.
Jamestown, NC
As much as I love Cascade products these were not the best in cleaning. They were extremely convenient and got my ex boyfriend to do the dishes! But I feel like my old fashioned, original liquid Cascade is the absolute best. Nothing compares to it.
Jill B.
Nevada, TX
Amazing product 3 in 1 love it. It work really great and price is affordable and the value is amazing and the scent is wonderful I will recommend this product to all my friends. And one think too the glass is clear no spots
Erin B.
I got some samples of these when I bought my dishwasher. They clean the dishes really well and are very fast and convenient to use. The cons: they're pricier than powdered soap and I thought they were a little overly scented.
Jana P.
Greenup, KY
Cascade action packs are the best. Not only do my dishes get clean, but no residue is left on them. I feel like my glasses are left shiny. These are also very easy to use. You don't Have to worry about measuring anything. Other brands sometimes do not dissolve but I don't have that issue with cascade.