BY CASCADE #80 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is easy to use, however doesn't leave my dishes spotless. I recommend finish quantum packets 100X more times than cascade. WhenI use Finish, the little pack does the trick and leaves no residue. You can save money by finding coupons for Finish products as well.
Melissa M.
Lancaster, PA
I love these little pacs! It's so convenient to just pop one in the dishwasher and turn it on and know that when my dishes are finished, they will be clean. I buy the big container of them at Costco and it's the best value around. I will be buying them again and again.
Wenona T.
Murray, KY
Cascade complete action pacs can get the greasy, grimy, gunk off of my dishes . My kids forget to rinse their dishes, so there is usually dried salsa or cheese stuck on a plate. Or something baked on from the microwave and i have no idea nor energy of how to remove so I know when I use Cascade in yhe dishwasher my dishes will be sparkling clean. I really love Cascade.
Maxine V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These packs are great for the dishwasher! They get the dishes clean and leave no residue or spots on the dishes. And with the Dawn included in the packs, I can be sure that my dishes are clean and there is no grease left on my pots and pans after running the dishwasher
Erica L.
Granbury, TX
I don't think my dishes get as clean when I use pods instead of liquid dish detergent. However, I'll always use Cascade. The scent on this is... dishes? I've used some that are orange scented and I liked them a lot better than this scent. I won't repurchase.
Brandi W.
Peru, IN
Cascade is our go to brand of dishwasher pacs. It smells good, cleans effectively and doesn't leave spots. Buy it at target when there is a promotion going on with a $5 gift card and discounts and coupons and you can get it at a very reasonable price!
Abigail S.
Warrior, AL
I love love these! They smell great and get my dishes very clean. I love that I can just pop them in the dishwasher and avoid the mess of pouring detergent in there. These are so much easier. I bought these at Walmart and I won't use any other kind
Natalie R.
Chino, CA
These Cascade packs are great when I know the dishwasher load is going to need extra cleaning. However, I don't think every dishwasher load warrants use of these. For most of my dishwashing, I usually just use the Cascade gel and that words just find
Mollie K.
Mount Hope, AL
I purchased the Cascade Complete Dishwasher Detergent at Sam's. the product is good, but did not work as well as I had expected. I will have residue on food stick on dishes especially if o don't rinse them good before loading the dishwasher.
Kasey K.
Cascade is a detergent that I like better than finish quantum. No matter what, quantum always left splotches on my glasses. I don't know if it was just my dishwasher or not, but after switching to cascade this was never a problem.