BY CASCADE #80 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have tried several brands of dishwashing detergent and always come back to this brand. Along with the jet dry solution it gives me the cleanest sparkly dishes around.
Jenny G.
Warrenton, VA
Great product! Washes dishes thoroughly. Gets all the dried on gunk off. Keeps them sparkling. Also, smells fantastic. Helps keep dishwasher clean. You just pop them in the washer and go. Would definitely recommend.
Emily C.
Cascade has always been a favorite of mine. At Kroger, you can usually get a good deal on the pods. There have been a few times the pods left a white residue on my pots and pans but it could have been my dishwasher.
Shanna W.
Morgantown, WV
I love these dishwashing pods. My dishes always come out clean and without any type of residue. I tried the generic version and the did not compare at all. I went back to these and will continue to use them
Rebeccah C.
Florence, MS
Cascade action pacs are the only product I will use for our dishes! They work hard and wash well without leaving a trail of gunk or soap scum. We've tried other brands but always come back to cascade!
Jocelyn S.
Newman, CA
I love using the ActionPacs because I know I am putting the right amount into the dishwasher with each load. I rinse all of my dishes before putting them into the dishwasher, so I don't know how well they work on getting food particles off. The only thing that I don't like about them is that I usually find water stains on my cups. Other than that, I am a satisfied customer!
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
I usually get this one or the one with Clorox makes dishes very clean and easy to use I hate using powder or gel detergents these pacs dissolve all the way smell real good while dishwasher is going I pay about $6 for 22 pacs but you can always find coupons so that's a plus! I really do like these over Finish brand and other store brands!
Jocelyn J.
I love these dishwasher packs! They don't leave any residue and they clean my dishes wonderfully! I have always used liquid cascade and when I switched to the pods I was impress that they worked just as well and were less messy to use! One pack does the trick and I have found my new favorite dishwashing detergent!
Kaitlin B.
Yakima, WA
I love these! I don't like to do a whole lot of work before putting my dirty dishes in the dishwasher, because if I do then what's the point of a dishwasher? This detergent allows me to throw my dishes in the dishwasher with little to no work and they come out perfect and clean!
Mandi N.
Michigan City, IN
These powerful little tablets are simply awesome! My dishes come out clean and shiny without any gross residual food or grime like other detergents leave behind. While they are kinda pricy, they are well worth the money you pay, especially to not have to re-wash your dishes!