BY CASCADE #97 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Erica L.
Granbury, TX
I don't think my dishes get as clean when I use pods instead of liquid dish detergent. However, I'll always use Cascade. The scent on this is... dishes? I've used some that are orange scented and I liked them a lot better than this scent. I won't repurchase.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
After using generic brand dishwasher detergent, I finally started purchasing Cascade, and it has made all the difference in my dishes. Cascade consistently gets my dishes and silverware sparkling clean without any residue left behind, and smells great too.
Brandi W.
Peru, IN
Cascade is our go to brand of dishwasher pacs. It smells good, cleans effectively and doesn't leave spots. Buy it at target when there is a promotion going on with a $5 gift card and discounts and coupons and you can get it at a very reasonable price!
Kristi P.
Tupelo, MS
I use these everyday because of how easy they are. No mess and you know your dishes will be clean by the end of the cycle. They are about the same price as the leading dish detergents. They may be a little more but I think they are worth every penny.
KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL
I hate dishes, like seriously HATE doing dishes. These Cascade ActionPacs make doing the dishes bearable because I dont have to pre-wash before I put them in the dishwasher (Like other brands). I order this monthly on Amazon and I will continue to.
Alexandra H.
Jamestown, NC
As much as I love Cascade products these were not the best in cleaning. They were extremely convenient and got my ex boyfriend to do the dishes! But I feel like my old fashioned, original liquid Cascade is the absolute best. Nothing compares to it.
Abigail S.
Warrior, AL
I love love these! They smell great and get my dishes very clean. I love that I can just pop them in the dishwasher and avoid the mess of pouring detergent in there. These are so much easier. I bought these at Walmart and I won't use any other kind
Helane K.
Essex, MD
I absolutely love the Cascade action pacs! The are very good quality and very effective at cleaning my dishes.They are great smelling too. I will definitely buy again and will recommend to my friends! They are also a good value for the money.
Kasey K.
Cascade is a detergent that I like better than finish quantum. No matter what, quantum always left splotches on my glasses. I don't know if it was just my dishwasher or not, but after switching to cascade this was never a problem.
Stephanie B.
No one likes doing the dishes. But cascade makes it so I don't have to run the dishes twice, because there are not any spots or residue. It also last forever! I bought two big jugs of cascade and it last over a year and a half!