BY CASCADE

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Alison M.
Cleveland, TN
These worked really well. They cleaned all of our dishes, even ones that are usually very hard to clean. It made the dishes smell good but not overly heavy with scent which is good. I would definitely use again
Christina A.
Norwalk, CT
I do think these are the best, and to work best I do not put them in the actual detergent release cup. I toss it in the silverware basket. Works so much better and takes off all the gunk. No need to pre-wash!!
Kaylie M.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dishwasher detergent works great. It cleans everything off of my dishes. I think the price point is pretty good. I purchased mine at Walmart. There aren't really any cons. We will continue to buy these!
Crystal B.
Yorktown , VA
What bad things can you say about cascade?? Nothing!! Works great, and it has Dawn in it! Dawn works wonders too! Would definitely recommend this product to others! Easy to use and easy to store as well.
Susannah H.
Wilmington, OH
After using generic brand dishwasher detergent, I finally started purchasing Cascade, and it has made all the difference in my dishes. Cascade consistently gets my dishes and silverware sparkling clean without any residue left behind, and smells great too.
Meg Elise H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
These are so quick and easy and mess free! And always leave my dishes extremely clean. Other brands will sometimes leave a strange residue but cascade never does.
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the convenience of the action packs but I feel it is kind of pricey. However it works great and leaves my dishes sparkling clean. Other than the price this is a great product I would recommend and re purchase.
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
The house that we rent has one of the older portable dishwashers so i was scared it wouldnt work as good but with these packs they get the dishes as clean as handwashing!
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have tried several brands of dishwashing detergent and always come back to this brand. Along with the jet dry solution it gives me the cleanest sparkly dishes around.
Emily C.
Cascade has always been a favorite of mine. At Kroger, you can usually get a good deal on the pods. There have been a few times the pods left a white residue on my pots and pans but it could have been my dishwasher.