BY CASCADE #83 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Buy on kmart*
Rachel M.
Madison, AL
Works well, you get several in the pack so it last a while. Cleans up well.
Vanessa V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our dishes usually come out clean although there are times that there is some white residue on our dishes and some stubborn materials (like tea) do not always come off the dishes.
shayna r.
Victoria, BC
These work great. I love how easy it is to pop them in and turn on the dishwasher. They really work great and clean even the dirtiest of dishes. I don't have to worry that stuff will be stuck on nor do I have to PRE clean my dishes. They are affordable, they are easy and they work. All of the things u want from a dish wash detergent
tatiana w.
I've used all sorts of dishwasher detergent packs, none that I was overly pleased with. My friend recommended these and I've been using these ever since. There's no more water spots on my glass stuff, no more caked on chili and cheese.
Jenn M.
Sometimes leaves dishes with chucks of food. Not good for dishes that haven't been rinsed off before washing. Does leave dishes smelling nice though.
Alishia N.
Leaves even the dirtiest dishes looking squeaky clean. A little bit pricey but it does the job. Available at any grocery store.