BY CASCADE #97 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Laura C.
This product works great! I have not come across a better product. Cleans easily and thoroughly, haven't had any issues with water spots after drying!
Shay B.
Wichita, KS
Gets the dishes clean. What more could you want from a dishwashing detergent? The citrus ones smell the best. Easy to use, just pop them in the dispenser. No need for messy powder.
Sarah H.
Huntsville, AL
Great Product!gets all the caked up food off the first time! Leaves dishes sparkling!
Alexis A.
A co-worker of mine recommended these to me when I moved into my new house with a dishwasher and I wasn't sure what product to try. Overall I'm satisfied and would recommend this to others.
Lindsay D.
Love this product! Dishes come out of the dishwasher with a beautiful, streak-free shine. Great value for the low cost! Love that they contain a cleaning agent that also helps with the rinse cycle, so no stuck-on food residue remains. Highly recommend! I've found them in a bulk pack at a discounted price at Christmas Tree Shops lately.
Karen S.
Racine, WI
It's dish soap. It cleans well. Hate the smell. My dishes don't need to smell. Stop with the scents already.
Barb F.
Lakewood, OH
These are affordable and are a Grey product. The get stuck on food off the first time. I hate prewashing dishes that are going into the dishwasher.
April B.
Conway, AR
Love this product. My dishes are always clean, shiny, and spotless. Never leaves a dish dirty.
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
This does a great job cleaning my dishes in the dishwasher, even those with hard to get out stains. i don't really smell anything but who cares, my dishes are clean!
Sarah H.
Jonesboro, AR
These little pods pack a big punch. I love the overall cleanliness of this dish detergent. It's the only brand i use.