BY CASCADE #85 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Jenni L.
Rexburg, ID
I love the action pacs! I will never go back to liquid or powder. These work great and are so easy to pop in the dishwasher!
Kathryn C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the only dish detergent that I use. It makes my dishes clean every time & I don't have to re wash or scrub stuff off.
Amy B.
Conway
I really enjoy the convenience of the pods. It really does eliminate the mess. Sometimes power leaves a film in the dishes.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
This works great on everyday dish washing. However, not so great on dishes that have crust from baking and tougher jobs.
Trish B.
Stoughton, MA
I love these pods. Drop one in and you're done. They dissolve completely, leave no residue and your dishes are sparkling.
ELIZABETH S.
Winston Salem, NC
I have been using cascade since I moved out on my own, 12 years ago. It gets my dishes clean, and doesn't leave residue.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
This is the detergent I use for my dishwasher and it works really well. I have the little pods. They're so easy to use.
Shelly T.
Modesto, CA
This is my go to dishwasher detergent. It works well and cleans my dishes very good . My dishe come out nice and shiny
Miranda H.
Great product! It's very effective at remove tough built on stains and leaves a clean, sparkling shine to any dishware!
Tonya H.
Somerset, KY
This detergent leaves our dishes clean and fresh smelling. Avoid getting moisture in the bag or things will get sticky.