Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst uploaded by Rebecca B.Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CASCADE

Cascade® Complete™ ActionPacs™ power away 48-hour stuck-on food, which means you can skip the pre-wash and still get a complete clean. And every pac is formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn®. Trust your dishes to Cascade Complete ActionPacs—your new shortcut in the kitchen and the #1 recommended brand in North America.* *Recommended by more dishwasher brands in N.A. vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand. Recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements. see more...

crystal <.
Buffalo
Review for: Cascade® Complete™ ActionPacs™ Dishwasher Detergent Lemon Burst 22 Ct more...
I didn’t realize how important dishwasher detergent was until I purchased these. Before these I used the regular cascade liquid detergent which was ok but kind of pricey, so I started using a generic dishwasher detergent which was terrible. So one day I got these and I’ll never go back. They leave my glasses crystal clear, no residue and they really get stuff clean even if you don’t rinse the dishes well beforehand (which my husband doesn’t). So in my opinion if you’re going to pay more then it better be worth it, and in this case it is!
Ashley 🐾.
Kersey, CO
Review for: Tub more...
These are my favorite things ever! It’s so easy to just plop one into the dishwasher and start it rather than measuring out liquid detergent. Easy and mess free and still gets the job done leaving my dishes cleaner than ever!
Gloria O.
These are okay , not the best though. I tried these out for my first time when i started using my dishwasher and it did the job because i didn't know what to expect but then my dishes started getting white stuff everywhere and it all went down hill from there. I wouldnt buy again.
Jeni T.
Pleasant Hill
I just recently started using this. I was using another brand that left my dishes covered in white powder. I didn't want to try it because the price seemed high. I finally gave in and tried it and it's with every penny. It lasts a lot longer then I thought it would too. I'd recommend it over other brands!
Jocelyn A.
Stockbridge, GA
this has the freshest scent you could ever imagine. it's like waking up in a farmers market. it is 99.99% effective to me it seems. the only con is you've gotta really make sure there is no food residue dried on otherwise it will not come off. i recommend this to everybody.
Molly A.
San Marcos, TX
I recently switched to these after the previous detergent we were using left awful water stains all over our dishes. I am very happy to report that this does not have the same result. It cleans the dishes really well and doesn't leave a film what so ever.
Nicole W.
These dishwasher detergent tabs are wonderful. I don't even rinse my dishes before loading the dishwasher because I don't need to. My dishes always come out clean and shiny! Why should I wash my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher? That's silly!
Alicia V.
Racine, WI
I enjoy these dishwasher pods. So easy to use and left my dishes nice and clean. A pro to the pods are not having to measure out the liquid or deal with a mess. This product was effective. I purchased at target and I would purchase these pods again
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
I love that I don't have to unwrap these, but that's also a downside of them. Sometimes the outer layer doesn't dissolve all the way after a load. Also, once you get to the last of the ones in the container they start sticking together.
Lindsay W.
Delphi, IN
This is a great product that I rely on to clean our dishes. Does not leave a residue on dishes and smells good. The tub is so convenient and fits easily in the cabinet. Will continue to purchase this product for our dishwashing needs.