Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent Fresh Scent 90 Ct uploaded by Dominique L.

BY CASCADE #79 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs power away 48-hour stuck-on food, which means you can skip the pre-wash and still get a complete clean. And every pac is formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn. Trust your dishes to Cascade Complete ActionPacs—your new shortcut in the kitchen and the #1 recommended brand in North America.* *Recommended by more dishwasher brands in N.A. vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand. Recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements. see more...

Kerri S.
Garland, TX
My mom used cascade when we grew up, but she used the powder. I personally love all the different Pod options we have now and "complete" just seems to do the best job cleaning!
Kenley c.
Columbus, MS
These packs are small and effective. Much like the Tide laundry packs, you MUST keep these away from curious, candy loving, children because mistakes can happen. I do not put the pack in the detergent bin but instead throw it in the bottom of the dishwasher right before starting the load. My dishes always come out clean.
Vanessa H.
As a home cook cleaning the dishes can always be a chore with a little one and other duties to attend to. These Cascade Complete ActionPacs are time savers and get all the grease and stains out of your dishes without having to pre-soak, which is essential for a busy mommy.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
Not my favorite dishwasher detergent but it does a good job. I have used several different Cascade but with this one I get a lot of spots on my dishes when I use it. Has a good scent and cleans well just the spots are annoying.
Tobi R.
Silver Spring, MD
I recently moved into an apartment and now have my first dishwasher ever! I love how it cleans my dishes and I don't have to do a thing. I love my dishwasher detergent, the cascade packs are so easy to use. I just pop one in the loader and I am ready to clean my dishes. I love how everything comes out smelling so clean and nice!
Sabrina A.
Favorite dishwasher detergent! So easy to use and leaves no residue on dishes. Easy to find (target, wal-Mary, stop and stop etc) and fairly priced for the amount you get! You also don't have to use a rinsing agent which is a plus!
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
I do not like pre-scrubbing! I will rinse and put it in the dishwasher. This Cascade Complete gets my dishes clean! and the Cascade shine agent helps the gals come out clear. I don't care if it costs more, I only buy Cascade Complete.
Megan C.
Houston
I usually buy this product at my local wholesaler, Costco. This bucket of soap detergent was less than $10, which is a reasonable price. It does it's job at cleaning my dishes and I don't see any leftover residue from my dishes. Overall it's a good purchase to have when you don't feel like washing dishes!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
I am a huge fan of the Cascade Action Pacs.  I typically purchase on Amazon or Target when there is a good deal.  I find them to be effective at cleaning my dishes and I the scent is great.  I like that I don't have to measure and I can just drop them in and let it go!
Alex H.
Fernandina, FL
I use my dishwasher after hand washing, so I'm not entirely sure how well these packs do busting through truly dirty or caked-on food plates, et cetera, but for what I need it to do, it does its job. It's affordable and easy to use, so the convenience really wins out for me.