Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesProcter & Gamble
Cascade Complete ActionPacs, Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 18 count

Cascade Complete ActionPacs, Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 18 count

by Procter & Gamble

Cascade Complete ActionPacs dishwasher detergent powes away even 24-hour stuck-on messes for a complete clean. That’s because every ActionPac is formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cascade Complete ActionPacs, Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 18 count!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Cascade Complete ActionPacs, Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 18 count uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
A little on the pricey side compared to the liquid dishwasher soaps but does work great! No greasy residue or water spots on your dishes!
Ginger E.
Tropic, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Cascade Complete ActionPacs, Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 18 count uploaded by Ginger E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried many different dishwasher cleaners and this one is one of the best. Personally I cook a lot because its a hobby of mine and it is important that I use an effective dishwashing cleaner. This product doesn't clump up and leave my dishes dirty like others have. This product is very effective and I highly recommend it.

Looking for your answer?