BY CASCADE #97 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Jocelyn S.
Newman, CA
I love using the ActionPacs because I know I am putting the right amount into the dishwasher with each load. I rinse all of my dishes before putting them into the dishwasher, so I don't know how well they work on getting food particles off. The only thing that I don't like about them is that I usually find water stains on my cups. Other than that, I am a satisfied customer!
Wenona T.
Murray, KY
Cascade complete action pacs can get the greasy, grimy, gunk off of my dishes . My kids forget to rinse their dishes, so there is usually dried salsa or cheese stuck on a plate. Or something baked on from the microwave and i have no idea nor energy of how to remove so I know when I use Cascade in yhe dishwasher my dishes will be sparkling clean. I really love Cascade.
Jocelyn J.
I love these dishwasher packs! They don't leave any residue and they clean my dishes wonderfully! I have always used liquid cascade and when I switched to the pods I was impress that they worked just as well and were less messy to use! One pack does the trick and I have found my new favorite dishwashing detergent!
Jana P.
Greenup, KY
Cascade action packs are the best. Not only do my dishes get clean, but no residue is left on them. I feel like my glasses are left shiny. These are also very easy to use. You don't Have to worry about measuring anything. Other brands sometimes do not dissolve but I don't have that issue with cascade.
Kaitlin B.
Yakima, WA
I love these! I don't like to do a whole lot of work before putting my dirty dishes in the dishwasher, because if I do then what's the point of a dishwasher? This detergent allows me to throw my dishes in the dishwasher with little to no work and they come out perfect and clean!
Hannah G.
I used to only buy the off brand of dishwasher tablets and would have to run dishes more than once, then I finally learned my lesson and started buying Cascade. No need in rinsing dishes first and only have to run through the dishwasher one time. These things get the job done!
Mandi N.
Michigan City, IN
These powerful little tablets are simply awesome! My dishes come out clean and shiny without any gross residual food or grime like other detergents leave behind. While they are kinda pricy, they are well worth the money you pay, especially to not have to re-wash your dishes!
Melissa M.
Lancaster, PA
I love these little pacs! It's so convenient to just pop one in the dishwasher and turn it on and know that when my dishes are finished, they will be clean. I buy the big container of them at Costco and it's the best value around. I will be buying them again and again.
Caitlin B.
Duff, TN
This product definitely gets the job done. It cleans dishes efficiently and it in stores near me. They are very affordable and work great. Also they smell pretty good too! I would recommend this to many people and I buy this item quite often. Overall great product.
Gina F.
Green Bay, WI
I really like using these ActionPacs in our dishwasher! With other brands, sometimes they do not dissolve, but I've never had that problem with Cascade detergent! They are so easy to use and I will continue to purchase these in the future. Highly recommended!