BY CASCADE

Cascade Complete ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Lemon Burst , 16ct Safe for septic tanks No pre-washing Dissolves tough food 16 pacs see more...

Melissa G.
Berea, OH
I love the way these smell and the ease of them, the main issue I have with them is the fact that they leave food on my dishes when other detergents did not. I expected for the price that they would be more effective, but I guess I will go back to the liquid that I used to use.
Kristi M.
Tupelo, MS
I use these everyday because of how easy they are. No mess and you know your dishes will be clean by the end of the cycle. They are about the same price as the leading dish detergents. They may be a little more but I think they are worth every penny.
KatieandTyler W.
Lake Worth, FL
I hate dishes, like seriously HATE doing dishes. These Cascade ActionPacs make doing the dishes bearable because I dont have to pre-wash before I put them in the dishwasher (Like other brands). I order this monthly on Amazon and I will continue to.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cascade has yet to let me down. I love being sure about a product. This one has never let me down. It only takes 1 action pack to complete a full load of dishes. I think this is a great value as well. Just make sure the dishwasher is full & you're all set.
Taylor B.
My grandma is the one who showed me these little guys and every since, I've been getting these little pockets. They don't make a mess when pouring them or storing plus they get to all the hard to reach places and clean very well.
Lindsay D.
Love this product! Dishes come out of the dishwasher with a beautiful, streak-free shine. Great value for the low cost! Love that they contain a cleaning agent that also helps with the rinse cycle, so no stuck-on food residue remains. Highly recommend! I've found them in a bulk pack at a discounted price at Christmas Tree Shops lately.
Robrina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like using this product. I've not been overly impressed with it's performance. It seems like it does a good job. I really still feel like I need to pre wash my pot and pans before I put them in the dishwasher. If I don't I realize that they don't always come completely clean.
Karen S.
Three Springs, PA
I really like that these are pre measured. I keep them under the skin in a box from a previous Cascade purchase so they are easy to grab and use. I just pop them in the compartment and close. I like the "complete" style because it cleans off nasty stuck on food.
Stephanie C.
I like these little packs because it's just easy to pop one in rather that the powder and liquid forms of detergent. They clean the dishes pretty well. If the dishes have baked on good left on the dishes for a while I still have to rinse them.
Rachel P.
Safety Harbor, FL
I love these dishwasher packs! They smell really good and have a cool squishy texture. They're super easy to just toss in and forget about it. They are a little on the pricey side but I would use again and recommend to others to buy.