Cascade Complete 2-in-1 ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Prerna G.

BY CASCADE

The product or packaging you receive may differ slightly from the one shown on site due to continuing product improvements or packaging updates. Cascade Complete All in1 Pacs break down, dissolves and rinses away tough food. No Pre-Washing. Dissolves Tough Food. Rinse Aid Action Questions? see more...

• Do these really work & get the job done?!?!8 Answers
Cascade Complete 2-in-1 ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent
  • "I'm not a fan of these dishwasher packs simply because I find that they stick in my dishwasher detergent compartment and I have to rewash the whole load (yes I make sure it's dry in there before putting a detergent tab in)." in 26 reviews
  • "Can be a bit expensive, but they work well, and so easy, no measuring I just throw the little pod in the detergent container close and go." in 10 reviews
  • "My dish washer was broken for couple of months my cascade budget was brand new i open it da gel color soap had got all over da power making da rest of the gels packs sticky." in 9 reviews
  • "After I switched to another brand, I could definitely see these weren't cleaning my dishes as well as I'd like." in 8 reviews
  • "These may be a little on the pricey side when compared to some other brands, but I can definitely assure you these will do the trick." in 8 reviews
Lory L.
Grand Rapids
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Cascade Complete 2-in-1 ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Citrus Breeze, 16 ea more...
Leaves my dishes clean and without water stains. These also will not stay stuck in the soap dispenser and look all nasty and gross. I feel it does its job and I like it. I would recommend if someone is to ask me.
Marci F.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap gets everything off dishes, and I do not prewash plates and stuff (I only wipe off sippy cups and lids first). I like the little pacs. I don't spill little bits of detergent or get it on my hands anymore. I also think this actually comes out cheaper than the box kind because I was using more than needed. Now I just pop a pac in.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Cascade Complete 2-in-1 ActionPacs are convenient and perform well. They get my dishes clean, and I don't have to worry about getting dishwashing powder all over the place. They're a bit more expensive, but it's worth it for the convenience. I recommend these for clean dishes.
Andi N.
I won't use anything else in our dishwasher. These clean our dishes better than any other product I've ever tried. No more rinsing and washing the dishes BEFORE putting them in the dishwasher. Doesn't leave streaks. Gets the dishes super clean.
Lydia L.
We have a dishwasher in which you have to use one of these pouches and this one is the best one I've found. I do wish it was a little less expensive but it does the job and it does it well. It is super convient as well. I would rather just use liquid detergent. But this is a great alternative.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
It works better than other brands we tried. There was less spotting and streaking. It cuts through grease fairly well. I wouldn't say it requires a whole lot of pre-washing before the dishwasher gets loaded but it is always a good idea to pre-wash the hard crusty stuff and the grease.
Krysta E.
Indio, CA
Get dishes really clean and dose not leave a streaky film on them. And since dishes have become a new part of chores for my kids I don't have to worry about the kids over pouring the dish soap anymore
Cherie G.
Black Hawk
After trying various organic and eco friendly products for my dishwasher I was just not able to find anything that cleaned my dishes as well as Cascade ActionPacs. They're a bit pricey and I wish they were more environmentally friendly but they definitely do the job.
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
These are super easy to use and you can zip close the bag. I like them because I do not have trouble with food sticking to my dishes or having a weird looking residue. They are pricy but most detergent is so I really don't think about the price because it works.
Heather L.
I like these for the simple fact that I can just toss them into the dishwasher and call it good and know that the dishes are going to come out clean and sanitized and that I didn't have to scrub them myself. It also helps that they have different scents now.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do these really work & get the job done?!?!