Cascade Complete 2-in-1 ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Prerna G.

BY CASCADE #22 in Dishwashing Detergent

The product or packaging you receive may differ slightly from the one shown on site due to continuing product improvements or packaging updates. Cascade Complete All in1 Pacs break down, dissolves and rinses away tough food. No Pre-Washing. Dissolves Tough Food. Rinse Aid Action Questions? see more...

• Do these really work & get the job done?!?!8 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I'm not a fan of these dishwasher packs simply because I find that they stick in my dishwasher detergent compartment and I have to rewash the whole load (yes I make sure it's dry in there before putting a detergent tab in)." in 26 reviews
  • "Can be a bit expensive, but they work well, and so easy, no measuring I just throw the little pod in the detergent container close and go." in 10 reviews
  • "My dish washer was broken for couple of months my cascade budget was brand new i open it da gel color soap had got all over da power making da rest of the gels packs sticky." in 9 reviews
  • "After I switched to another brand, I could definitely see these weren't cleaning my dishes as well as I'd like." in 8 reviews
  • "These may be a little on the pricey side when compared to some other brands, but I can definitely assure you these will do the trick." in 8 reviews
Ellie S.
Independence, KY
I like the packs because its a lot easier to run through. I don't like the residue it sometimes leaves on the dishes though. Overall, the pricing is fair and the smell is good, but sometimes it doesn't work as well as i would want it to. Would recommend if you don't mind getting residue off.
Lindsey A.
Hazard, KY
This is the only brand of dishwashing detergent I ever use! All I do is, throw in one of these bad boys and it cleans the dishes right up! Leaves them nice a shiny and I can honestly say it leaves them looking like they are brand new! Have always been a happy camper with this product!!
Veronica B.
I love these little things! I have to do the dishes all the time and scrubbing the food from the dishes is time consuming enough. I love that you can just easily pop these in and start the dishwasher. Get's all of the dishes nice and clean and I'm really pleased with this product!
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
This is my go to thus far I haven't tried any of the other dishwasher pacs that Cascade makes. I think they are over priced but a decent product. I use these to ensure that my dishwasher is not over burdened with detergent. It does a great job. They are costly but work well.
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
These are great! All it takes one for one regular sized load and BAM! dishes are all clean. There are always coupons for these guys too! These work just as good if not better than any other brand, cut through grease and leave the dishes with no residue. Highly recommended!
Alyssa E.
Rochester, MN
I didn't like the Cascade 1-in-1 pacs. Maybe it was just my dishwasher itself, but it seemed like the pacs never fully opened and were always still stuck in the dispenser at the end of the dishwashing cycle. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone based on my experience.
Kim K.
Mchenry, IL
I have been using these for quite a long time. I always buy the huge package at Costco. We have very hard water, so we do have to add Lemishine to our dishwasher to help combat the hard water, however, the cascade complete does a nice job of cleaning the dishes.
Christine A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the Cascade pods for the dishwasher. These are very easy to use and smell great. Dishes come out nice and not streaked. All the soap does get washed away. Have tried a few generic brands, but this one seems to clean better. Highly recommend.
Robin H.
Medfield, MA
I like these fella a. They're cheaper than others and they smell good but they tend to stick together in the package which is pretty annoying. I did have one rip open in the box and it got super messy but it didn't affect how the other ones worked.
Emily H.
These give my dishes the deep clean that they need. All the stains and food residue are eliminated and never left behind when I use these in the dishwasher. I definitely would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a heavy duty detergent.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Do these really work & get the job done?!?!