BY CASCADE #98 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade ActionPacs power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent and the grease-fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in Cascade ActionPacs dishwashing detergent, and go! see more...

Elaine R.
Jesup, GA
I use these in my dishwasher and dishes come out clean and spot free. Love this product!
Dakota M.
Oklahoma City , OK
These get my dishes super clean. So easy to use if I'm in a hurry. Was not disappointed
Liz N.
Worked nicely on my dishes. It got my glasses shiny and didn't leave anything behind!
Audrey K.
Ok so maybe these are not the platinum ones but they work if not better then the same
Sarah K.
Orlando, FL
Good value for the money. Generally gets out dried food and tough liquid colors.
Pretty good at cleaning dishes not the best smells good so I give it 4 stars
Caitlyn L.
Ok but I could use better but these also smell great but not the best though
Rachel M.
Broken arrow , OK
I think the action packs work better than the powder. These are my favorite
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
These Cascade Base Fresh Scent Action Pacs are life savers. I love any type of pod that I can throw into the dishwasher easily and these ones are at the top of my list. They smell so great but not overpowering which is one thing I try to stay away from. I even got my sister hooked on them!
Anna E.
Mobile, AL
I love these pods when I buy a big box of them they last me forever and you can normally catch them on sale at target. They come in a convenient storage case that I can keep with my other kitchen cleaning supplies under the sink so they don't take much room up and they're cute and they clean my dishes well!