BY CASCADE #98 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade ActionPacs power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent and the grease-fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in Cascade ActionPacs dishwashing detergent, and go! see more...

Jenn S.
Kennewick, WA
Totally easy to use. I don't have to mess with the mess of pouring detergent or anything. It is totally easy to just plop the pack in the dishwasher, start and leave it be.
Brooke M.
Canfield, OH
Cascade base which sense is probably the cheapest Cascade that you can purchase and it works wonders it leaves no residue on any of my dishes unlike competing detergents
Jaclyn L.
Charlotte, NC
These are super easy cause you just throw one into the dishwasher. Also because there are so many you don't have to worry about buying anymore for several months!
Amanda B.
Lenexa, KS
These are really easy to use, however it doesn't seem like they pack the same punch as liquid detergents. They are also a little more expensive than the liquid.
Brianna N.
Champlin, MN
The smell is awesome and cleans the dishes perfectly. I love the case the pods come in for safe keeping. I haven't had a reason to try any other brands
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
I can't live without my big box of cascade action packs to wash our dishes daily. They clean our dishes very well if we don't over pack the dishwasher.
Jennifer L.
Boise, ID
Cascade is my favorite. But hate powder detergent so was reluctant to try these. I was pleasantly surprised. Cleans very well. No residue on GLASSES.
Jennifer D.
Elizabeth, NJ
These Cascade Base Fresh Scent action pacs are quick and effortless to use. Simply load your dishwasher, add your action pac and let it work itself
Paola B.
Doral, FL
Great! The best dishwasher detergent that I ever used, the best price of all and las longer because it has a lot of pods. You can find it anywhere
Kayla B.
Prattville, AL
I will never use another dishwashing brand! I have tried store brands to save a few extra bucks but ended up having to redo the whole dish load!