BY CASCADE #81 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade ActionPacs power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent and the grease-fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in Cascade ActionPacs dishwashing detergent, and go! see more...

Yael P.
Palo Alto, CA
You put in your dishes, no matter how dirty, and they come out nice and clean--the only thing that really matters when it comes to dishwasher detergent. The Action Pacs are super convenient, and well worth the small additional cost in my opinion.
Mallory R.
Shreveport, LA
My family uses these everyday. They are super easy to use. You just pop them into the dishwasher and close it and push start. I enjoy the cleanliness and the scent. I buy cascade base fresh scent from Walmart. We will always buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
I use these through Amazon subscribe and save and they last a very long time. They get my dishes sparkling clean. Every so often I upgrade to the platinum version since it also cleans the dishwasher. Both work great for cleaning dishes!
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
I also have to use two of these for every load. They don't work that well and I wind up having to wash most dishes by hand after using these due to the film that gets left on the dishes. They are a great value for the money but don't use just one
rachael w.
these are perfect if you're lazy! just plop a couple in the dish washer and you're good to go! great value and lasts really long! it gets all the nasty cakes in food off of all my dishes! i for sure would recommend to people.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
Only thing I'll use on my dishes. Strong, removes extra food and grease... Leaves dishes smelling amazing and fresh not that musty wet smell. They're relatively cheap when you buy in larger quantities, makes it worth the purchase
Alicia L.
Carson City , NV
I love how easy these make it to do dishes. My only problem with this product is that the little packs dont always desolve fully causing me to have to run the wash again. When they do desolve they clean up the dishes real well.
Theresa L.
New Orleans, LA
This is by far the best dishwasher detergent to get your dishes clean and disinfected. I have never found any pieces come out unclean or spotted. I love the pods the best and the container of 105 pods is a great deal from Sams Club. They last us a year or more.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Buy this at dollar general. These get stains off like you wouldn't believe! You can really get any sort of cascade. It doesn't matter what kind, they are all amazing. It smells great too. Never have to rewash with this stuff.
Robyn E.
Denton, TX
Pretty good value for the amount that you get! I switch off between hand washing and using my dishwasher so these last me forever. They do a great job for the most part, though every now and then I do notice the occasional streak.