BY CASCADE #81 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade ActionPacs power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent and the grease-fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in Cascade ActionPacs dishwashing detergent, and go! see more...

Rachel B.
Boynton Beach , FL
These are by far my favorite laundry detergent! They never fail at getting my dishes squeaky clean and they leave them incredibly shiny and sparkling. I never have to reward anything or for that matter, rinse off my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher! They are super affordable and the container they come in is so handy for storing under the kitchen sink.
Cassie A.
This is the only kind I've ever used. I love it's kept in a box so I don't have to dig in a bag to get a pod out. One thing though is that sometimes my pots and pans are left with a white residue after dried. I wasn't sure if it's because I don't use a finish liquid in my dishwasher or maybe my dryer doesn't work properly other than that glass is crystal clear
Hannah G.
Williamstown , NJ
Cleans my dishes great! I have a portable dish washer and it's older so we used a different brand and that brand left a ton of soap residue this one leaves some but not often!
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I use cascade in my dish washer and I love it. I always just throw the pack on my dishwasher and don't put it detergent door because it sometimes gets stuck, but that could be my dishwasher! It can be on the more expensive side compared to the other brands especially knock offs but I never had water marks and my dishes are always clean!
Suzanne B.
I love Cascade action pacs to wash my dishes. They are the easiest way for my to know my dishes will be cleaned and sanitized at one. The best price is at Menards for these and well worth it. I think the only con is if it is humid make sure your lid id securely covered since the pacs like to stick together from moisture.
Emilie R.
These are great! Super fast and simple to just throw in the dishwasher and trust that your dishes are going to get a nice clean without leaving any streaks or water spots. The only trouble is, as a college student, it can sometimes be hard to justify spending a lot of money on something like this.
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
These Cascade Base Fresh Scent Action Pacs are life savers. I love any type of pod that I can throw into the dishwasher easily and these ones are at the top of my list. They smell so great but not overpowering which is one thing I try to stay away from. I even got my sister hooked on them!
Amanda M.
These are my go-to dishwasher detergent. I have never had any issues with them and they do a great job at getting our dirty dishes nice and clean! Don't touch them with wet hands and always wash your hands after handling them. I recommend them! I buy mine off of amazon.
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
I I love these things! They're so handy and you can just pop them into the washer. There is no mess, they're very convenient, and they clean the dishes very well! I am very happy with them and I absolutely recommend if you're willing to pay a little more for convenience.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Cascade is my preferred dishwashing brands.Fresh scent action pacs are awesome and leave no stains on my dishes. The scent is very pleasant and refreshing. These pacs come in a count of 105 which is a good value for money. I highly recommend them.