BY CASCADE #88 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade ActionPacs power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent and the grease-fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in Cascade ActionPacs dishwashing detergent, and go! see more...

Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
Easy to use and works well to clean my dishes. I like the fresh scent, and I like not having to measure out how much dish detergent to pour into my dishwasher. I have purchased many times and will continue to!
Nichole D.
Mc Caysville, GA
I absolutely love this dish detergent! My dishes always come out sparkling! I wouldn't trust any other brand out there! The scent smell so clean and fresh! I'd buy it a million times over!
Yinka L.
Wheeling, IL
This bucket lasted me for two years! I really recommend if you are opposed to buying dish washer soap all the time. This works well and I can't trust any other brands.
Kate C.
Henderson, NV
Would recommend this to anyone with a dishwasher. You only need one! Unless you don't rinse, then you need two. Other then that they work wonders. The price is decent too.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
The cascade action pacs are great, I just started using them recently and I have already seen an improvement. I don't have to re-wash my dishes after every wash.
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
I have used many different brands of dishwasher detergent and I was very disappointed with the results...until I used Cascade Base Fresh Scent Actionpacs.

This product is far superior to similar products on the market. Before I started using Cascade Fresh Scent Actionpacs I was forced to pre wash everything before putting it into the dishwasher. Sometimes I would even have to hand wash items that I had just taken out of the dishwasher. With Cascade Fresh Scent Actionpacs I don't have to do ny of that anymore.

This product has great value and I highly recommend.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
These are by far my favorite laundry detergent! They never fail at getting my dishes squeaky clean and they leave them incredibly shiny and sparkling. I never have to reward anything or for that matter, rinse off my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher! They are super affordable and the container they come in is so handy for storing under the kitchen sink.
Cassie A.
This is the only kind I've ever used. I love it's kept in a box so I don't have to dig in a bag to get a pod out. One thing though is that sometimes my pots and pans are left with a white residue after dried. I wasn't sure if it's because I don't use a finish liquid in my dishwasher or maybe my dryer doesn't work properly other than that glass is crystal clear
Hannah G.
elmer, nj
Cleans my dishes great! I have a portable dish washer and it's older so we used a different brand and that brand left a ton of soap residue this one leaves some but not often!
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I use cascade in my dish washer and I love it. I always just throw the pack on my dishwasher and don't put it detergent door because it sometimes gets stuck, but that could be my dishwasher! It can be on the more expensive side compared to the other brands especially knock offs but I never had water marks and my dishes are always clean!