BY CASCADE #81 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade ActionPacs power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent and the grease-fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in Cascade ActionPacs dishwashing detergent, and go! see more...

Brittney L.
Kingwood, TX
With this product there has been a few times the pockets didn't open and "melt" away. Having to restart the dishwasher which of course is irritating. They are a good product if you don't mind every now and again restarting the dishwasher
Emily I.
brick,nj
Love the convenience of pods!! So easy to use. I always buy in bulk at my local store. I think it's a great value. The only fault in the product is sometimes pods get stuck together. Cascade always gets stuck on food off/
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
With 8 people it works amazing! And only one pod! It's amazing how well this cleans the dishes! Great price and product works better than any other oh there! Totally recommend this! I love the container it comes in too!
Sherryl C.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this detergent. My only complaint is you have to make sure you have a good dishwasher otherwise it will leave water spots. I also have to use the dishwashing liquid. But it does what it's supposed to do.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
Easy to use and works well to clean my dishes. I like the fresh scent, and I like not having to measure out how much dish detergent to pour into my dishwasher. I have purchased many times and will continue to!
Nichole D.
Mc Caysville, GA
I absolutely love this dish detergent! My dishes always come out sparkling! I wouldn't trust any other brand out there! The scent smell so clean and fresh! I'd buy it a million times over!
Yinka L.
Wheeling, IL
This bucket lasted me for two years! I really recommend if you are opposed to buying dish washer soap all the time. This works well and I can't trust any other brands.
Kate C.
Henderson, NV
Would recommend this to anyone with a dishwasher. You only need one! Unless you don't rinse, then you need two. Other then that they work wonders. The price is decent too.
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
The cascade action pacs are great, I just started using them recently and I have already seen an improvement. I don't have to re-wash my dishes after every wash.
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
I have used many different brands of dishwasher detergent and I was very disappointed with the results...until I used Cascade Base Fresh Scent Actionpacs.

This product is far superior to similar products on the market. Before I started using Cascade Fresh Scent Actionpacs I was forced to pre wash everything before putting it into the dishwasher. Sometimes I would even have to hand wash items that I had just taken out of the dishwasher. With Cascade Fresh Scent Actionpacs I don't have to do ny of that anymore.

This product has great value and I highly recommend.