BY CASCADE #98 in Dishwashing Detergent

Cascade ActionPacs power away greasy residue for sparkling dishes in one easy-to-use pac. ActionPacs combine the scrubbing power of Cascade dishwasher detergent and the grease-fighting power of Dawn to leave your dishes virtually spotless with a brilliant shine. Formulated with built-in rinse aid action plus water softeners to help prevent hard water deposits on glasses, ActionPacs dissolve in your dishwasher to leave virtually no mess—only sparkling dishes. Simply load your machine, pop in Cascade ActionPacs dishwashing detergent, and go! see more...

Taylor B.
Florence
It always makes my dishes clean and not too many spots! I very much like the smell too!
Tracy P.
I love Cascade Action Pacs! I do at least a load of dishes a day with 2 hungry and thirsty toddlers in my house so it's quick and easy to grab a pac and run the dishwasher and get back to chasing my little boys. My dishes always come out clean without any major soaking or rinsing.
Taylor M.
Good dishwasher detergent! Definitely gets the dishes clean without worry. We have noticed a slight amount of residue on glasses in particular, which is why I deducted a star. Nice scent and good value for money. Would buy again for sure. We have been using these for awhile now.
Karen C.
I love these. Very easy to use. Dishes come out clean. Just pop in the pad and your done. Very economical when purchased in bulk.
Angelique L.
Calgary
I like to buy these in the biggest box I can get! Easy and you only need 1! Leaves glasswear is left shining
Melanie M.
It works great and cleans the dishes really well. So far it's the only action pac that I found works great.
Krysia D.
Easy, works well. No complaints. Great to get a large pack with a discount. Been using these for ages.
Carlye S.
We actually just purchased a new dishwasher and this is the second type of detergent we've purchased. These packs work way better than the ones we bought before, and our dishes always come out sparkling! We would definitely buy again.
Carly N.
These packs are expensive, but I continue to buy this brand consistently! I just look for sales whenever possible! Very happy with the clean job they do!
Kirsten S.
Prince George
I don't know if it was the dishwasher or these but I didn't like them. They smelled good but were not effective in cleaning. I bought them at Superstore or Walmart. I wouldn't really recommend these to anyone.