BY CASCADE

rachael w.
rachael w.
these are perfect if you're lazy! just plop a couple in the dish washer and you're good to go! great value and lasts really long! it gets all the nasty cakes in food off of all my dishes! i for sure would recommend to people.
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
I love Cascade Action Pacs! I do at least a load of dishes a day with 2 hungry and thirsty toddlers in my house so it's quick and easy to grab a pac and run the dishwasher and get back to chasing my little boys. My dishes always come out clean without any major soaking or rinsing.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Good dishwasher detergent! Definitely gets the dishes clean without worry. We have noticed a slight amount of residue on glasses in particular, which is why I deducted a star. Nice scent and good value for money. Would buy again for sure. We have been using these for awhile now.
Karen C.
Karen C.
I love these. Very easy to use. Dishes come out clean. Just pop in the pad and your done. Very economical when purchased in bulk.
Angelique L.
Angelique L.
Calgary
I like to buy these in the biggest box I can get! Easy and you only need 1! Leaves glasswear is left shining
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
It works great and cleans the dishes really well. So far it's the only action pac that I found works great.
Krysia D.
Krysia D.
Easy, works well. No complaints. Great to get a large pack with a discount. Been using these for ages.
Carlye S.
Carlye S.
Vancouver, BC
We actually just purchased a new dishwasher and this is the second type of detergent we've purchased. These packs work way better than the ones we bought before, and our dishes always come out sparkling! We would definitely buy again.
Chelsea-Anne W.
Chelsea-Anne W.
These pods worked just fine in my dishwasher. They did their job, and were gentle on my older dishwasher.
Carly N.
Carly N.
These packs are expensive, but I continue to buy this brand consistently! I just look for sales whenever possible! Very happy with the clean job they do!