BY CASCADE

Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Provo, UT
These lasted forever. We wash dishes a ton in the apartment, and we always seemed to have more of these guys. They are a good value for the brand and the amount you get. I got mine from Sam's Club. I really like them a lot and would totally buy them again.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Los Angeles, CA
Works well. Sometimes leaves a filmy residue on my glassware that I need a rinse aid to clear.
Gianna C.
Gianna C.
Jacksonville, FL
So far this stuff works good. Sometimes my dishes had to be rewashed in the dishwasher but it does make them clean.
Danika L.
Danika L.
Bellingham, WA
These little guys are way easier than liquid dishwasher detergent! There's never any residue left on my dishes and it takes away any grime I didn't clean off in the sink. Plus, if you buy the bigger pack they are cheaper individually, in the long run.
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Bulls Gap, TN
Price is great. Easy to use, just pop it in the dishwasher and go. Dishes come out clean every time.
Works great. I wish there was a healthier option that has the same cleaning power. Dishes come out clean and shiny.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
These Cascade Base Fresh Scent Action Pacs are life savers. I love any type of pod that I can throw into the dishwasher easily and these ones are at the top of my list. They smell so great but not overpowering which is one thing I try to stay away from. I even got my sister hooked on them!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach , FL
These are by far my favorite laundry detergent! They never fail at getting my dishes squeaky clean and they leave them incredibly shiny and sparkling. I never have to reward anything or for that matter, rinse off my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher! They are super affordable and the container they come in is so handy for storing under the kitchen sink.
Paula G.
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
I use these through Amazon subscribe and save and they last a very long time. They get my dishes sparkling clean. Every so often I upgrade to the platinum version since it also cleans the dishwasher. Both work great for cleaning dishes!
Raven G.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I use cascade in my dish washer and I love it. I always just throw the pack on my dishwasher and don't put it detergent door because it sometimes gets stuck, but that could be my dishwasher! It can be on the more expensive side compared to the other brands especially knock offs but I never had water marks and my dishes are always clean!